+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Host ODU Sunday at 2 p.m.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Host ODU Sunday at 2 p.m.

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For five Louisiana Tech seniors, Sunday's home finale against Old Dominion will be their last on the Thomas Assembly Center floor.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Host ODU Sunday at 2 p.m.

BIG GAME with the spot lights on!
    GO Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    BIG GAME with the spot lights on!
    GO Techsters!
    An old time rival with conference tournament seeding on the line! Doesn't get much better......
    GO TECHSTERS!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Several Fox Sports channels show up in my cable package--hoping one of them has the game today!

I hate that we might have to go exotic on defense today to shut down Simms. We still need game experience solidifying our fundamentals.
    But on the other hand, come tournament time, we'll need as many defensive options in our arsenal as possible. It also helps the more things our opponents has to account for in their preparation to play us.

Legends Day: Strengthening those relationships with past players is something that can pay off in future seasons.

I remember early in the Candace Parker years at Tennessee, Pat couldn't get them to play :40 of defense. The change happened when she brought in some of the Hall of Famers from those early LadyVol teams. When those legendary ladies began chastising the youngsters about the shame it brought to see orange jerseys playing lackluster defense... that team realized they were playing for more than themselves. Even after they won their NC, the girls credited those meetings with past LadyVol legends for getting them focused.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    Several Fox Sports channels show up in my cable package--hoping one of them has the game today!

I hate that we might have to go exotic on defense today to shut down Simms. We still need game experience solidifying our fundamentals.
    But on the other hand, come tournament time, we'll need as many defensive options in our arsenal as possible. It also helps the more things our opponents has to account for in their preparation to play us.

Legends Day: Strengthening those relationships with past players is something that can pay off in future seasons.

I remember early in the Candace Parker years at Tennessee, Pat couldn't get them to play :40 of defense. The change happened when she brought in some of the Hall of Famers from those early LadyVol teams. When those legendary ladies began chastising the youngsters about the shame it brought to see orange jerseys playing lackluster defense... that team realized they were playing for more than themselves. Even after they won their NC, the girls credited those meetings with past LadyVol legends for getting them focused.
    Totally agree! I think having former stars from our top teams can REALLY help boost this team. I hope that each of them is giving pep talks today before the game to the team! These former stars all know the Tech/ODU rivalry.

I am hoping against hope that we don't wear BLACK uni's! Wish we would go throw back for this game, but at the least wear our whites!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am hoping against hope that we don't wear BLACK uni's! Wish we would go throw back for this game, but at the least wear our whites!
    The one nostalgic, heart-felt sentiment I share with y'all long-time Techsters is seeing those old uniforms. For me it's 'cause they're identical to my high school's, back in the day. Venus Lacy wore the same unis from Brainerd through La.Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    The one nostalgic, heart-felt sentiment I share with y'all long-time Techsters is seeing those old uniforms. For me it's 'cause they're identical to my high school's, back in the day. Venus Lacy wore the same unis from Brainerd through La.Tech.
    We kept those sleeves for a long long time. Seems they went away about the same time our appearances in the Final Fours went away. Every WBB fan or player in the country knew that color with those sleeves. It was the Lady Techsters!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Wow! Kim is going to be there today.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

anyone seen Kim yet?

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

Yup seen her, she is definitely in the building.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I assume the WBB set-up in B'ham is the same as the men's. Given that, this is a HUGE game to hold on to the 4th position in the standings.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

It's SHOW TIME!!
    Make us all prowd Techsters!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I assume the WBB set-up in B'ham is the same as the men's. Given that, this is a HUGE game to hold on to the 4th position in the standings.
    correct, both the top 4 seeds in both tournaments get first round byes

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon from the TAC, go Techsters senior intros underway

Drat. Not on TV in our area.

Forty-minutes, ladies--40 minutes of O and D on u monarchs!

+ Reply to Thread