+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Baylor on the schedule

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Baylor on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I refuse to get excited about a home game with a decent ooc until I am parking my truck and walking up to the gate.
    There's your problem right there, you should be parking your truck, and tailgating for a few hours then walking up to the gate.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Baylor on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    There's your problem right there, you should be parking your truck, and tailgating for a few hours then walking up to the gate.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread