+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X's video full -- FULL -- of action

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: X's video full -- FULL -- of action

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Thank you Grammar Nazi........... I know some are offended easily, but my children all turned out awesome and, no, I didn't throw around curse words. They heard plenty in music, on tv, and in school, though. I don't see this as a liberal/conservative issue. Take it to the political forum. You gave your opinion and I gave mine. This is about a great video on X.....
    No grammar Nazi here. It's a common sense mistake that many people make. That's okay though. We should overlook all mistakes and things that might offend others in the name of free speech. Yeah, this is a liberal thing. Being rude is acceptable.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    No grammar Nazi here. It's a common sense mistake that many people make. That's okay though. We should overlook all mistakes and things that might offend others in the name of free speech. Yeah, this is a liberal thing. Being rude is acceptable.
    I was being rude? Dude........ Chill out. I think it is perfectly fine to mute the sound and, if I had children under a certain age in the house, I would probably do the same thing. It isn't a liberal/conservative issue, though.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It isn't a liberal/conservative issue, though.
    I could care less about the music. It goes well with the video and I love it!!!!!!! Some people let words have too much power.
    Right

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I hear that stuff, my brain shows me a picture of a kid with his pants half way between his butt and his knees. I have to listen to that sometimes when I pull up to a red light, but, I don't have to listen to it when I can reach the control knob.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta say, I didn't catch too many words in that. My son came in shocked I was listening to the mess. I told him I couldn't make out much of the lyrics except that I could tell several words were replaced with a dead spot(edited). My attention was on thee video, not the noise. Without any lyrics the noise was okay. HOWEVER, I would never attempt to infer the music was exactly glorifying God.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This video goes better with AC/DC anyway. I don't know why dumb young kids can't figure that out for themselves. Rap sucks!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Some people let words have too much power.
    That's because we watch and hear Libs/Dems change and spin them all the time to this country's detriment. Some of us still think words and actions matter.

Abortion/killing babies....to... right to choose
    Global Warming...to....Climate Change
    Big Brother Watching to eliminate freedom of speech ....to.... "higher speed" Net Neutrality
    Is.....to well..."depends upon what IS IS".

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This video goes better with AC/DC anyway. I don't know why dumb young kids can't figure that out for themselves. Rap sucks!!
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Yes
    Young peeps were so much smarter regarding music when we were growing up HD.

Boston, lynard skynyrd, Jim Croce, Waylon, Willie, etc.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

60's and 70's was the best music, hands down. I was raised in the wrong decade.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    I gotta say, I didn't catch too many words in that. My son came in shocked I was listening to the mess. I told him I couldn't make out much of the lyrics except that I could tell several words were replaced with a dead spot(edited). My attention was on thee video, not the noise. Without any lyrics the noise was okay. HOWEVER, I would never attempt to infer the music was exactly glorifying God.
    I wasn't shocked after seeing/hearing the Myles White video a year or so ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu7nlRq15Ss I don't particularly care for the "music", even without the lyrics. But it's not for me to decide what music should be used. I don't understand tattoos either, but both my daughter and son-in-law have a bunch of them.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Young peeps were so much smarter regarding music when we were growing up HD.

Boston, lynard skynyrd, Jim Croce, Waylon, Willie, etc.
    Add in The Uniques and John Fred.

+ Reply to Thread