+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/5 USM game (STRIPE OUT)

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: 3/5 USM game (STRIPE OUT)

You mean someone like this to lead cheers?

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like she would make a good leader of cheer, yes

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Pretty sure if she was leading the cheers, there would be an excess of drooling vs. loud chants.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard anything today, so I am guessing we're going with the same ol' method of little to no marketing for the best senior class in 20 years?

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    I haven't heard anything today, so I am guessing we're going with the same ol' method of little to no marketing for the best senior class in 20 years?
    In terms of promotions, discounts, etc., I haven't seen anything either. The Facebook account has been really active in giving them "tributes" all week, though.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

You are right about FB. They are doing a tremendous job of highlighting each senior. Yesterday was Kyser. Today is Appleby.

https://www.facebook.com/LATechMBB

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Someone just called me from LTAC and asked if I was going. When I said I was, he asked if I wanted to buy my tickets . I said thank you, but I already have them. That's never happened before. They did call a friend of mine before the last UTEP game for same reason. (Off topic. Crazy iPad won't let me type that second sentence correctly. Keeps putting a space after tickets. Ugh.)

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I know about the Stripe Out, but will it really bring more people to the game?

Senior night is what is going to put more butts in the seats on Thursday. Couple that with ticket discounts, giveaways, etc. if you you really want to fill the TAC. Filling the TAC up is what will help make the Stripe Out successful, not the other way around.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Well, like every other game this season I wanted to go to, I go to Ticketmaster, find the game, and look for tickets only for Ticketmaster to show me the tickets are not available online. This is how any casual fan would go about trying to get tickets. If I go to latechsports.com, there are no links to buy tickets, and if I log into my LaTech ticketmaster account, buying tickets points me to try to find non existent single game football tickets. So really the only way to buy tickets still is to call the phone number, and have them pull tickets out of a card catalog and place them at Will Call. Or stand in the freezing cold for 30 minutes waiting to buy tickets in a line that moves about as fast as the DMV. And we wonder why our attendance is crap. It is almost like we want to make sure only the most dedicated fans ever find their way to Ruston. How can we still not manage to sell tickets online through Ticketmaster, especially since the games are all listed on there and we have a contract with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I know about the Stripe Out, but will it really bring more people to the game?

Senior night is what is going to put more butts in the seats on Thursday. Couple that with ticket discounts, giveaways, etc. if you you really want to fill the TAC. Filling the TAC up is what will help make the Stripe Out successful, not the other way around.
    Believe me....... I agree with you. I was just showing how FB is doing a good job. I have stated before that we need boots on the ground all over campus for this game and in all the towns around. That hasn't happened yet. The students are whom I am most interested in attending and that means staying in town when school is out.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    Well, like every other game this season I wanted to go to, I go to Ticketmaster, find the game, and look for tickets only for Ticketmaster to show me the tickets are not available online. This is how any casual fan would go about trying to get tickets. If I go to latechsports.com, there are no links to buy tickets, and if I log into my LaTech ticketmaster account, buying tickets points me to try to find non existent single game football tickets. So really the only way to buy tickets still is to call the phone number, and have them pull tickets out of a card catalog and place them at Will Call. Or stand in the freezing cold for 30 minutes waiting to buy tickets in a line that moves about as fast as the DMV. And we wonder why our attendance is crap. It is almost like we want to make sure only the most dedicated fans ever find their way to Ruston. How can we still not manage to sell tickets online through Ticketmaster, especially since the games are all listed on there and we have a contract with them?
    Not true on the on-line ticket purchase -

Just went to www.latechsports.com and the senior night promo popped up, clicked on buy tickets and got this

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Well my cut and paste screen shot didn't work -

But I got the ticket page that allowed to choose the level and price amount and number of tickets I wanted

With choice of two seat options of the price I wanted

And the "chat live" with a ticket representative popped up also

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I'm coming with two different color shirts so I can change sections if somebody has gas.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

+ Reply to Thread