+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Bowl Slate -

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2015 Bowl Slate -

This is a great Conference! !! We have CHOICES! !!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    The DFW population is bigger than the entire state of Louisiana. For those that are always wanting bigger exposure the HOD Bowl beats the NO Bowl hands down.
    Amen. And it ain't even close.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You are correct. I guess I don't see it as a vacation, but Bahama's definitely would be. I just think that beating and even playing a P5 team is important for perception. Having a decent crowd is a good thing too. Wouldn't you love to beat a B12 team in a bowl?
    THAT'S what has to happen: LA Tech needs to play a BIG XII team in the HOD Bowl. That way, the game will draw more publicity and a bigger crowd. There's was almost NO pre-game publicity in the Dallas media before our game against Illinois. I guess the media needs a Big XII team in the game to care about it.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

So the General Consensus is that the HOD is all that and a bag of potato chips. We should go there every chance we get and the NOLA bowl give too many Alumni Sunbelt indigestion. BECAUSE that's how I feel about it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

As long as it's drivable, I'm in...

Like it was posted - the conference is NOT KEEN on sending teams to the same bowl two consecutive years in a row

That's why I would be looking at the NEXT best option
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Me too cause they would win 8 out of 12 times we play them.
    The very knowledgeable writer dude for the Advocate (who had been on the job a total of two weeks and based his bold statement on having watched ULL in PRACTICE) said they would beat Tech 7 of 9. I assume he meant from the time his great knowledge of ULL began by watching PRACTICE. So after we beat them this year -- for the 8th time in a row -- we probably should not play them any more. Because I am sure Advocate writer dude knows what he is talking about and we would be doomed in the next seven meetings.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

I think we should just win every game and plan on going to access bowl!!!

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

We won't have that big of a crowd, but it would be a fun trip. My only issue is the opponent. I don't remember who Marshall played, but everyone I know (Tech and non-Tech fans) know we beat Illinois last year. They, also, see highlight reels with us vs. Illinois over and over from many of us.

In my opinion, Marshal played the best team in Illinois last year (NIU). The fact that the University of Illinois has not scheduled NIU in years is no coincidence. I'm not saying NIU is extremely dominant. I'm saying that the Illinois schools are just that bad. Northwestern sucks too.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

We won't have that big of a crowd, but it would be a fun trip. My only issue is the opponent. I don't remember who Marshall played, but everyone I know (Tech and non-Tech fans) know we beat Illinois last year. They, also, see highlight reels with us vs. Illinois over and over from many of us.

In my opinion, Marshal played the best team in Illinois last year (NIU). The fact that the University of Illinois has not scheduled NIU in years is no coincidence. I'm not saying NIU is extremely dominant. I'm saying that the Illinois schools (as a whole) are just that bad. Northwestern sucks too.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I need about a 3 day window around Christmas, but other than that, I plan on being wherever Tech is for a bowl game. The humanitarian is the only one I've missed since I was in school.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    In my opinion, Marshal played the best team in Illinois last year (NIU). The fact that the University of Illinois has not scheduled NIU in years is no coincidence. I'm not saying NIU is extremely dominant. I'm saying that the Illinois schools (as a whole) are just that bad. Northwestern sucks too.
    We know that, but most of the world does not. Playing a Big 10 team and beating them was great for us.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    Now that sounds sweet! I wonder who would complain about making the trip unless it was the Sugar Bowl!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    Definitely best scenario!!!!!!!!!

A bowl game against any P5 is a win for us.

+ Reply to Thread