+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geno looks bored

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Geno looks bored

I don't watch the women's game. Just saw a little of UCONN before the Gonzaga game starts and he is not being challenged anymore. He needs to move over to the men's game so he can be challenged again.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Geno looks bored

I think it has more to do with UConn being left out of the Big East and him having to play in the American Conference. Now, his conference competition is SMU and S. Florida.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Uh guys South Florida has won 26 games and their losses have come for UCONN (3 losses) Kentucky, St. Johns and Maryland have counted for 6 of their 7 losses.
    They are a solid squad that will most likely make the Sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament.

They had one bad loss to East Carolina on the road by 1 pt but other than that they have played well.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Uh guys South Florida has won 26 games and their losses have come for UCONN (3 losses) Kentucky, St. Johns and Maryland have counted for 6 of their 7 losses.
    They are a solid squad that will most likely make the Sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament.

They had one bad loss to East Carolina on the road by 1 pt but other than that they have played well.
    Don't get me wrong, I think South Florida has a great team this year. They are a solid top 25. I am just saying that UConn is still reeling from being left out of the Big East.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Jose has done a great job and the Taylor kid is the real deal, she ate me alive when she was at Boga Ciega. She lives for big games

+ Reply to Thread