+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Semifinals: 3/13 UAB

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Semifinals: 3/13 UAB

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Does anybody think UAB wins their last 2 games if they weren't played in Birmingham?
    Definitely not, I think they would have gone 0-2.

I never like to blame officiating, but I thought yesterday was pretty bad. The call in OT when we stole the ball in the backcourt was a critical call, game changing call, and blatantly wrong.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post

I never like to blame officiating, but I thought yesterday was pretty bad. The call in OT when we stole the ball in the backcourt was a critical call, game changing call, and blatantly wrong.
    Especially when the same guy it was stolen from deliberately fouled a couple of times and wasn't whistled until he intentionally fouled at the end.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Where's McCree????????????????????????????
    Just heard.
    So I wondered where he was half the game. Thought since quarter ended maybe he didn't make his grades, but then he was in but never heard his name called. Then Leo was in, and I thought, good grief. So i just finished this whole thread to find the answer and no one answered when someone first asked and now there's a mysterious, secretive reply from Old Blue. I wasn't so lucky and didn't hear like he did, so where was he?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Eh, anyone? It's that hush-hush?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post

That's the thing that gets missed. Yes the foul and ft ratio were atrocious. Yes playing at UAB was a tough break. But what was worse was the way they blew call after call, all in UABs favor, in the last 4 minutes of regulation and overtime. Plus the 5 second call against WKU. I still don't feel differently a half week later. The players did not decide the game.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    That's the thing that gets missed. Yes the foul and ft ratio were atrocious. Yes playing at UAB was a tough break. But what was worse was the way they blew call after call, all in UABs favor, in the last 4 minutes of regulation and overtime. Plus the 5 second call against WKU. I still don't feel differently a half week later. The players did not decide the game.
    Bingo. There have been several games this year where we played poorly and lost, and it was fine. I was upset of course, but I didn't feel cheated. That was not the case in this game, and I'll feel the same way a year from now.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Erik McCree, F 25 3-8 1-3 0-1 0 4 4 0 0 0 0 1 7
    Michale Kyser, F 32 3-5 0-0 1-3 0 5 5 0 0 2 0 5 7
    Raheem Appleby, G 42 3-13 0-3 0-1 0 2 2 3 0 0 0 1 6
    Kenneth Smith, G 38 6-17 1-7 0-0 1 4 5 2 4 0 3 2 13
    Alex Hamilton, G 34 4-10 0-2 2-2 2 2 4 2 3 0 4 5 10
    Leo Edwards, F 4 0-1 0-0 0-0 1 2 3 0 0 0 0 2 0
    Merrill Holden, F 7 2-2 0-0 0-0 1 2 3 0 0 0 1 0 4
    Xavian Stapleton, G 14 2-9 0-6 0-0 4 2 6 1 0 0 0 4 4
    Jacobi Boykins, G 4 0-1 0-1 0-0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0
    Qiydar Davis, G 19 4-9 0-0 0-0 2 1 3 0 0 0 0 4 8
    Dayon Griffin, G 6 1-2 1-2 0-0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 3
    28-77 3-24 3-7 14 26 40 8 9 3 8 26 62
    0 minutes for Joniah White

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

I was there and you are very correct but Tech did not play as a Team like last night either!
    Tech should have been playing Western rather than UAB if the same refs had not changed the
    game in the last 2 min of their game!

+ Reply to Thread