+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early in Spring Training

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Early in Spring Training

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Tevin King tweeted that he is gone. Read them in reverse order.

Tevin King@Googleme_26 · 36m36 minutes ago Still make the best of this opportunity. To my team and coach I apologize! #forever

Tevin King@Googleme_26 · 38m38 minutes ago

Missing it. I thank Louisiana Tech for the opportunity not taking care finishing strong in my classes hurt me. But I'll be okay and will

Tevin King@Googleme_26 · 40m40 minutes ago

The thoughts of not being able to play again at Louisiana tech and not having be on time to workouts and the suffer you go through by
    What the hell? This is HUGE news!! Is this for real??

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

King was one of the academic suspensions for the CUSA Championship game. Apparently he never got his academics in line and had trouble making it to workouts on time.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I hate hearing this. IMO, King has never reached his full potential since getting injured back in 2012 (?). I was hoping he would finally make a big return.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Truly a talent on the field that never reached his full potential. Hopefully he gets his act together and can make it outside of football.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    What the hell? This is HUGE news!! Is this for real??
    Big news, yes.

Unexpected news, no.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I'm a little surprised, but still proud of him, that he even made it this far. Wish he could have finished the job. I hope he still gets his degree.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Practices are not every day. There is one on Monday though.
    So, apparently Driskle walked out on the field last week, looked good, then went back into the locker room, and that was it. Shouldn't be too many injuries this Spring.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Tevin King tweeted that he is gone. Read them in reverse order.

Tevin King@Googleme_26 · 36m36 minutes ago Still make the best of this opportunity. To my team and coach I apologize! #forever

Tevin King@Googleme_26 · 38m38 minutes ago

Missing it. I thank Louisiana Tech for the opportunity not taking care finishing strong in my classes hurt me. But I'll be okay and will

Tevin King@Googleme_26 · 40m40 minutes ago

The thoughts of not being able to play again at Louisiana tech and not having be on time to workouts and the suffer you go through by

Well Damn, wishing the young man nothing but the best.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    So, apparently Driskle walked out on the field last week, looked good, then went back into the locker room, and that was it. Shouldn't be too many injuries this Spring.
    Yes, and he looked like a damn good-looking QB out on the field . . . .
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 03-23-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Yes, and he looked damn good walking out on the field . . . .
    I think you're supposed to follow a statement like that with "no homo"

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you the best, Tevin! I still consider you part of the Louisiana Tech family.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    I think you're supposed to follow a statement like that with "no homo"
    So, I fixed it for you.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Big news, yes.

Unexpected news, no.
    Agree-- I was sorry to hear it did not work out for him but he was suspended for bowl game and then for spring training. Not a surprise. Any news on Grogan??

+ Reply to Thread