+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jaquan Jackson

Puppy JSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around hereJSeymour has turned a few heads around here

Jaquan Jackson

JaQuan Jackson will be transferring this summer... Not sure about any other players but it sounds like everyone else will return.
    Any updates on Spring signing? Juco players?

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: Jaquan Jackson

Where is Jackson transferring to, and has she stated the reason why?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Be aware, there is another Ja(smallQ)uan Jackson, male, that also plays Basketball and has a twitter page you don't wanna go to.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Be aware, there is another Ja(smallQ)uan Jackson, male, that also plays Basketball and has a twitter page you don't wanna go to.
    Too late, but I'm glad I figured it out before I totally blew a gasket. Not exactly the type of off court player we want or need.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Fo sho dat!!!!!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I am sure she was a bit disappointed with going from a starter to barely playing at all this past year!
    Thinking her and Coach Tyler didn't see eye to eye!
    Wishing her the best just the same...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Jackson the best wherever she lands. She is a good player. Some will want to be in this system and some will not. As for the Techsters and Summit, we need all players to WANT to be here badly!

Best wishes to Jackson!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I wish Jackson the best wherever she lands. She is a good player. Some will want to be in this system and some will not. As for the Techsters and Summit, we need all players to WANT to be here badly!

Best wishes to Jackson!
    I wish that I could sit down and talk to her because here are my concerns, the kid has learned two systems already. She now is going to transfer into yet another system. There is a chance she could be going to Langston which is a NAIA school and becoming a powerhouse very quickly where Cheryl Miller is coaching and a former Lady Techster is playing there now and doing really well.

I just don't want her to get lost in the mix, We know with her at Louisiana Tech she is going to get a quality education and not just get lost in the shuffle of what can you do for me right now.

I hope if she is reading this by chance that she will ask the following questions, if I come to your school how long will I remain on Scholarship? Will I just be covered for my eligibility or will I be covered until I walk across that stage.

When I coached college ball that was the thing that set my program apart from a lot of other programs, if you played for me your schooling was paid for until you graduated as long as you met the requirements and those were simple. You keep your grades up and you don't change majors 3/4 of the way through your career.

I wanted to have a winning program but I more than that I wanted my athletes to have a chance to win in life and there are schools out there that believe in that system of no athlete left behind.

+ Reply to Thread