+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NIT Quarterfinal: 3/25 @ Temple

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NIT Quarterfinal: 3/25 @ Temple

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Plane trumps bus and it doesn't matter how they got it done. We need as much recovery time as possible and it wasn't going to happen cramped in a bus for a long time.
    A flight to Philadelphia (or GWU, if they had won) was a given. The flight to College Station was the "outside the lines" one that may have required an exemption. Not sure the team would have needed a lot of recovery time after a Sunday morning drive before a Monday night game. But, flying in style might have just given them a mental boost.

Besides, nobody questioned whether it was a good idea; just talking about the "how" it happened, not the "why."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Game Day!!!!!!!

LET's GO DAWGS!!!!
    Time for some revenge!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    A flight to Philadelphia (or GWU, if they had won) was a given. The flight to College Station was the "outside the lines" one that may have required an exemption. Not sure the team would have needed a lot of recovery time after a Sunday morning drive before a Monday night game. But, flying in style might have just given them a mental boost.

Besides, nobody questioned whether it was a good idea; just talking about the "how" it happened, not the "why."
    Perhaps the fact that Temple was playing 36 hours earlier also played into the exception.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Just bought two tickets to the game. Three rows up from the Tech bench - very excited!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    Just bought two tickets to the game. Three rows up from the Tech bench - very excited!
    We were planning to go to the game but my youngest one just got sick and is in the hospital. I will have to watch the game on my phone.
    Really hope we beat Temple then our family can get to watch the dawgs in NYC next week.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Redemption Day!!! Let's go Dawgs!!

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

We were planning to go to the game but my youngest one just got sick and is in the hospital. I will have to watch the game on my phone.
    Really hope we beat Temple then our family can get to watch the dawgs in NYC next week.

Hope your little one has a quick recovery! I need him or her to be well when I come up to crash when DAWGS are in NY!

Go Dawgs! Finish

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Redemption Day!!! Let's go Dawgs!!
    I am having a hard time waiting until 8pm! I am SO ready right now - nervous, but ready!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am having a hard time waiting until 8pm! I am SO ready right now - nervous, but ready!
    Same here! Everyone I see at work today flashes the bulldog hand signal to me! I'm ready to see our boys do work!

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

I'm slightly more nervous today than I was Monday night, but its like Speedy told the newsstar, its gonna be a guards game. With our 3 guards, I'll take them over anyone in America in a guards game. Go Dawgs!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    967, where are you? Don't make me do your job.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

TWSS

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post

Hope your little one has a quick recovery! I need him or her to be well when I come up to crash when DAWGS are in NY!

Go Dawgs! Finish
    sounds good! She has been watching every games that the dawgs played this year.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Wow, can't wait till 9:00 pM EST!
    Planning on being up late tonight and watch the Dawgs beat Temple!

+ Reply to Thread