+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Track. LA Tech Track and Field News Spring 2015

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Track. @LATechTandF Dominates in Rainy Final Day of Jim Mize Invitational

Give us money and LSU couldn't beat us here. Congrats!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF Opens Prestigious Texas Relays Thursday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Meet Notes - Texas Relays | Louisiana Tech will be competing against some of the top collegiate and professional athletes this week as the program heads to the 88th Annual Nike Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. Camille Lott Finishes 10th at Texas Relays

Louisiana Tech sophomore Camille Lott threw the javelin 137-1 (41.78m) to finish 10th as action opened up at the 88th Annual Nike Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin Thursday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Women's Relays Advance at Texas Relays

Louisiana Tech advanced both the women's 4x100m and 4x400m relays to the finals round while Denisha Henix registered a runner-up finish in the long jump as action continued at the 88th Annual Nike Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays Friday at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Relay Finishes Fifth at Texas Relays

Louisiana Tech's women's 4x100m relay team posted a fifth-place finish for the second consecutive year as action wrapped up Saturday at the 88th Annual Nike Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Heads to Sunshine State for Pepsi Florida Relays

Louisiana Tech will head to the Sunshine State this week to face several ranked teams as action at the Pepsi Florida Relays on April 2-4 at Percy Beard Track in Gainesville, Fla.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Women's Relay Advances at Pepsi Florida Relays

Louisiana Tech ran the fourth-fastest women's 4x400m relay time in the preliminary heats to advance to Saturday's finals at the Pepsi Florida Relays at Percy Beard Track Friday afternoon in Gainesville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Another @LATechTandF Relay Shines at Florida Relays

Louisiana Tech's women's 4x200m relay ran the fourth-fastest time in school history to highlight the final day of action at the Pepsi Florida Relays at Percy Beard Track Saturday in Gainesville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Track and Field Heads to Northwestern State Saturday

After two weeks competing at a pair of the most premier track and field meets in the country in the Texas and Florida Relays, Louisiana Tech will return to the Pelican State for a little local flavor as Tech heads to Northwestern State for the Demon Invitational at the Walter P. Ledet Track Complex in Natchitoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Ballard, Orduno, Carey Claim Wins at Demon Invitational

Louisiana Tech's Gregory Ballard won the pole vault and Aaron Orduno notched wins in the shot put and hammer throw Saturday as Tech sent a portion of its team to the Demon Invitational in Natchitoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Nationally-Ranked Teams Await LA Tech at LSU Alumni Gold Saturday

Several nationally-ranked teams await Louisiana Tech Saturday as Tech heads south to Baton Rouge for the LSU Alumni Gold meet at Bernie Moore Track Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Women Edged by Host LSU in Relay at Alumni Gold

Louisiana Tech's women's 4x100m relay squad was edged by host LSU and finished second, running the 15th-fastest time in the country this year, at the LSU Alumni Gold meet at Bernie Moore Track Stadium Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Hicks, Walker Claim C-USA Weekly Awards

Louisiana Tech sprinters Jermey Hicks and Brittany Walker were honored by Conference USA Tuesday as the Tech pair were named the league's Track Athletes of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Leon Johnson Invitational on Tap for Louisiana Tech

The run up to the outdoor track and field postseason begins in Natchitoches Saturday when Louisiana Tech heads to the Northwestern State-hosted Leon Johnson Invitational at the Walter P. Ledet Track Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Lady Techsters Sprint Past Competition at Leon Johnson NSU Invitational

Louisiana Tech's women's team claimed wins in the 100m and 4x100m relay and a runner-up finish in the 200m in Saturday's Leon Johnson Invitational hosted by Northwestern State in Natchitoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread