+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Southeastern Tuesday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech begins an eight-game home-stand Tuesday at 5 p.m. when the Lady Techster host Southeastern Louisiana in a mid-week non-conference game at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Ranked in NCAA Top 100 RPI

Louisiana Tech is one of eight Conference USA softball programs ranked in the top 100 of the NCAA's most recent RPI released Monday as the Lady Techsters sit in 89th out of 295 Division I teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Southeastern Tuesday

In the bottom of the 1st the Lady Techsters scored 4 runs. Tufi is in the circle and has looked good other than a 2-run homerun in the top of the 4th. Tufi matched their 2 runs in the bottom of the 4th with a 2-run hit of her own.

Through 5 innings...

LA Tech 6 - SLU 2

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    In the bottom of the 1st the Lady Techsters scored 4 runs. Tufi is in the circle and has looked good other than a 2-run homerun in the top of the 4th. Tufi matched their 2 runs in the bottom of the 4th with a 2-run hit of her own.

Through 5 innings...

LA Tech 6 - SLU 2
    Coach Montgomery is getting a very special team developing this year and the future.Go Lady Techsters.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Final: Lady Techsters 6 - SLU 2

LA Tech improves to 20-8 on the season and 46-15 in the all-time series vs SLU.

Softball. Tufi Leads @LATechSB to Win

Pauline Tufi recorded a complete-game performance in the circle and added a pair of RBI to lead Louisiana Tech to a 6-2 win over Southeastern Louisiana Tuesday evening at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Softball. @LATechSB 2014-15 News

Cracked the top 100 in rpi for women's softball...

Next stop top 50 -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Charlotte in Weekend Series

Louisiana Tech welcomes Charlotte to town this weekend as the Lady Techster host the 49ers in a three-game Conference USA series Saturday and Sunday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Splits with Charlotte on Saturday

Freshman Bailey Allen recorded a complete-game, two-hit victory leading Louisiana Tech to a 4-1 win over Charlotte in the second game of a Conference USA doubleheader Saturday afternoon at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Charlotte Downs @LATechSB 2-1

Charlotte scored a pair of unearned runs in the sixth inning and then held off a Louisiana Tech rally in the seventh to defeat the Lady Techsters 2-1 in the final game of the Conference USA series in Ruston Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts UTEP Friday and Saturday

Louisiana Tech will host a three-game Conference USA series at home for the second straight weekend as the Lady Techsters welcome the UTEP Miners for a Friday doubleheader and a Saturday single game.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps UTEP in Friday DH

Bianca Duran and Bailey Allen both recorded complete game performances to lead Louisiana Tech to a 8-0 and 2-1 doubleheader sweep over UTEP Friday afternoon in Conference USA softball action at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps UTEP in Friday DH

How about those Techsters

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    How about those Techsters
    Indeed!
    "With the wins, Tech is now 23-10 on the season"

Saturday game:

After 4 innings LA Tech 6 - UTEP 0.

Game over. Duran got the shutout 6-0 and the Techsters swept the series.

+ Reply to Thread