+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Spring Practice updates??

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

LaTech Where is Spring Practice updates??

2 threads on spring practice but nothing new posted for several days-- am I missing a thread about practice?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Where is Spring Practice updates??

I'm with you 65, but I am confident that Jeff Driskle "looked good ".

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Maybe they are practicing in the mythical indoor practice facility????

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sean Isabella tweeted a shot of Driskel to Taylor for 25 yards on Wednesday (that's all I've got)

https://vine.co/v/O31h9ZUA1WI

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

A little report from Wednesday....

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Was told yesterday they will scrimmage at around 12:30 Saturday.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post
    Was told yesterday they will scrimmage at around 12:30 Saturday.
    Anyone going?

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

How'd it go?

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

They did not scrimmage. I guess I was given bad info.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

I don't think they are really even practicing this spring...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Driskel to Taylor, Driskel to Henderson, Dixon for 6. Xman interception, repeat on offense. Just practice that.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Driskel to Taylor, Driskel to Henderson, Dixon for 6. Xman interception, repeat on offense. Just practice that.
    I nominate this for post of the month!!!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I got a chance to catch Monday's practice in full pads so here's a few of my observations:

Offense:
    Driscoll will be the starter. He can really make plays with his legs and that just opens up the passing game so much. He made some nice throws and seems to be clicking with our WRs. I was impressed and think the step down in competition will allow him to shine and our WRs should help him look good. Henderson seems to have taken a step towards becoming more than just a deep threat, ran some good routes and caught everything. Watts, McKnight, several others were impressive as well.
    Dixon got more snaps than I would have thought but Walters, Scott, Martin, and Craft all got a few touches. We did not run the ball particularly well but given the situations I don't think that is a surprise. Our DL is pretty savvy.
    We will be able to run this year and the OL looks improved. They are still rotating a lot of guys but there are some big bodies and talent there just have to mesch it all together. First 5 were-Brown (RT), Brunson, Wixon, Carpenter, and Robinson (LT). Higgins has improved no doubt but he threw one bad pick and I just don't see him starting over Driscoll. Wilson seems more confident and looked good. Hopefully he will get some PT this year so he is ready to go next year. He spins it like Rattay, what else can you say?

Defense:
    Baker was in control and vocal during team sessions. We did not blitz but scheme looked the same and there is no reason we shouldn't have another great D this year. We have some good young talent that stood out and look the part. Cedric Johnson looks like the second coming of Butler. Ferguson just needs to add a few more pounds to his frame but he will play and make plays this year. Starting DL- Canty, who looks bigger, Brown, Butler, Dora. I am a Canty fan too he is physical and impressive. Hunter and Moore made some nice plays and look good as young LBers. This group was missing Thomason and Cleveland but Fitte is going to have a big year I think. I did not see the FR who is here. At DB, what can you say? We are loaded all over the place.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Getting all this talent, hope the coaches are skilled in keeping the "team" first with all these potential egos. Sky is the limit if they are able to keep it rolling. This is where Higgins can make a big difference for the success of this team even if he never sees the field, if he gets displaced as #1; I mean be a REAL VIP (and MVP). He can turn heads and show real team-building leadership, without the football in his hands. There are others as well, and hopefully, one in the midst of all those O-linemen.

Sorry, back to hittin' and sweatin'.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and thank you Gooddawg, for the report.

+ Reply to Thread