+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Football Commitments

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2016 Football Commitments

Yeah, he's definitely an LSU fan but he's changed his tune about LaTech athletics after coming to a football game and a basketball game last season. He's spoken positively about the things happening in Ruston in terms of the product and the spectator experience.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

For those of us not local.......who is Feaster? The Parkway head coach?

Big Dog gabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yes.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    The very controversial Parkway coach who has been caught in more than one "rule bending" situation.

He may be all about Tech now, but he is not part of the Tech family and IMO is only trying to horn in to make himself look better.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Feaster is by far the most cerebral high school football coach I have ever met. He is extremely intelligent and outsmarts many teams he plays. Now he has the talent. His people skills are not that good and doesn't really care who he offends. He just wants to win. He is a football coach and wants the best for his players. If that is TECH, then he is a TECH man. I never saw him root or tout another team. Ruston radio guys hate him. Shreveport radio loves him.

Come to think of it he reminds me a lot of HD. lol

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Feaster may have played and gone to TECH,
    That's all I meant. I know he's a polarizing figure. When interviewed (since Branfon Harris left), he doesn't sound like much of a Les Miles fan.

Puppy SummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her game

Impressed with his mechanics, not to mention his success vs a stout Byrd defense. Glad to get a QB in this class. I will definitely make a parkway game this fall.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    This kid is impressive, big time
    He needs to be coached up on ball security when running, but that's about the only negative I saw in the highlight reel. Need to see what his INT rate is before going "all in" on him.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

In one season as QB Wudtee passed for 2,500+ yards and 29 TDs vs 9 INTs. He was named 1-5A MVP and his team went 8-2 on the field. However, Parkway had to forfeit five of those games due to playing an ineligible freshman so the team was left out of the playoffs.
    http://bossierpress.com/parkway-qb-w...offensive-mvp/

In my opinion if Parkway had made the playoffs the P5 schools would be all over him and it would be much tougher to keep him until signing day.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    In one season as QB Wudtee passed for 2,500+ yards and 29 TDs vs 9 INTs. He was named 1-5A MVP and his team went 8-2 on the field. However, Parkway had to forfeit five of those games due to playing an ineligible freshman so the team was left out of the playoffs.

In my opinion if Parkway had made the playoffs the P5 schools would be all over him and it would be much tougher to keep him until signing day.
    Consider me "all in" then. QB is becoming a very crowded position, but better to keep 'em coming than not having any good ones to choose from.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Feaster is by far the most cerebral high school football coach I have ever met. He is extremely intelligent and outsmarts many teams he plays. Now he has the talent. His people skills are not that good and doesn't really care who he offends. He just wants to win. He is a football coach and wants the best for his players. If that is TECH, then he is a TECH man. I never saw him root or tout another team. Ruston radio guys hate him. Shreveport radio loves him.
    Denying visiting teams the right to broadcast their games from Parkway... No excuse except he is as ass.

Costing his team the playoffs last year...No excuse except he is thought he was above the rules.

Like WM coaches and other high profile team coaches in our state, they hurd their multi star players to lsu and lump Tech in with teams like nlulm and LaLaff. He might talk a good game regarding Tech now, but it is only because lsu and Miles dissed him...not Harris, but him.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    He might talk a good game regarding Tech now, but it is only because lsu and Miles dissed him...not Harris, but him.
    Whatever the reason, he has great D1 prospects play for him each year. Brandon Harris's story is one these "SEC caliber" recruits in North LA would be wise to remember.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Like most people in this region, I'm sure they want to be associated with big time football. Thus, they will take any vicarious association with LSU they can get. If Tech can string together a few conference championships, you'll see some regional coaches change colors.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post

I was at his first game last year against Calvary and I believe he threw 5 ints in that game and fumbled twice.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Denying visiting teams the right to broadcast their games from Parkway... No excuse except he is as ass.

Costing his team the playoffs last year...No excuse except he is thought he was above the rules.

Like WM coaches and other high profile team coaches in our state, they hurd their multi star players to lsu and lump Tech in with teams like nlulm and LaLaff. He might talk a good game regarding Tech now, but it is only because lsu and Miles dissed him...not Harris, but him.
    Like many coaches, Feaster helps guide his players through the process to end up where they want to end up. Brandon Harris wanted to go to LSU. David Feaster helped him do that. Several of his players have ended up at Tech. Jarred Craft played for Feaster at Parkway, and he's a future star at Tech. Levander Liggins played for Feaster at Leesville, and he was a very steady force in Tech's defensive backfield the past four years. I'd say we've gotten more than our share of good players from Feaster's programs. He has a reputation for being a jerk, no doubt. In my dealings with him, he hasn't been, but I also haven't had too many dealings with him. He's a players' coach. They love him. He certainly has helped a talented player or two get in the situation he wants to be in at the next level. I hope he continues to coach up Keondre, and he becomes the next star QB at Tech.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread