+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Football Commitments

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Re: 2016 Football Commitments

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Sounds like she may also be the kind of momma that makes sure he goes to class!
    That's what I'm talkin bout! Love a kid that has that much respect for his mom. Shows that he was raised right and that'll translate to the next level.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    That's what I'm talkin bout! Love a kid that has that much respect for his mom. Shows that he was raised right and that'll translate to the next level.
    Bottom line...he has RESPECT!!!! A lot of kids in this day and age...have no RESPECT for ANYONE!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Re: 2016 Football Commitments

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Why is the SEZ project so important to Tech football?<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <a href="http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/on-the-sidelines/2015/04/18/wossmans-ladarrius-thomas-commits-to-tech/26019091/" target="_blank">http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/on-the-sidelines/2015/04/18/wossmans-ladarrius-thomas-commits-to-tech/26019091/</a>
    <br>
    <br>
    Sounds like he's a solid commitment on staying committed to Tech. . . sorta like Beast Mode out of southern Arkansas when Tech recruited him from Strong.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Interesting watching the twitter verse last night after Isabella's column on this commitment...

Some of the juco hacks took great offense to what the kid had to say about that local school
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Interesting watching the twitter verse last night after Isabella's column on this commitment...

Some of the juco hacks took great offense to what the kid had to say about that local school
    Wow, they should be pissed. The kid said ULM doesn't recruit locally and he was disappointed about that. Then the Wossman coach piled on to talk about how great Tech recruits locally. Berry's seat should be hot over that.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The one thing I truly like about Skip (admire) since the day he stepped on campus is his ability to make the local kids and their families feel wanted and desired...

He gives them the Elite treatment -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

The one thing I truly like about Skip (admire) since the day he stepped on campus is his ability to make the local kids and their families feel wanted and desired...

You can argue (and I did) that he wasn't the absolute best fit when hired for tactical reasons, but one important thing he seems to get very well is the idea of the Tech family. You see that word in a lot of these recruiting stories. And it's paying off big.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    You can argue (and I did) that he wasn't the absolute best fit when hired for tactical reasons, but one important thing he seems to get very well is the idea of the Tech family. You see that word in a lot of these recruiting stories. And it's paying off big.
    I'm very comfortable saying homerun hire now. We needed someone who could rebuild a program quickly, recruit HS kids, and play for championships. We got all three pretty quickly with Holtz. His embracing the Tech family and attracting big time assistant coaches on peanut salaries have been bonuses, but I still wouldn't be surprised if this is his final year at Tech and he will leave it much better off than he found it.

Puppy Snowmane88 has turned a few heads around hereSnowmane88 has turned a few heads around hereSnowmane88 has turned a few heads around hereSnowmane88 has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I'm very comfortable saying homerun hire now. We needed someone who could rebuild a program quickly, recruit HS kids, and play for championships. We got all three pretty quickly with Holtz. His embracing the Tech family and attracting big time assistant coaches on peanut salaries have been bonuses, but I still wouldn't be surprised if this is his final year at Tech and he will leave it much better off than he found it.
    I was skeptical initially as well, but Skippy has won me over. I expect him to stay one more year at least. He's in his comfort zone at a mid-major and he is on the cusp of potentially transforming/elevating our school to a whole new level. We will see new and first time supporters like we have never seen before if this 2015 season goes as well as anticipated. The attendance at the spring game despite the weather is an indicator to the level of enthusiasm that Skippy has infused into the program.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmane88 View Post
    I was skeptical initially as well, but Skippy has won me over. I expect him to stay one more year at least. He's in his comfort zone at a mid-major and he is on the cusp of potentially transforming/elevating our school to a whole new level. We will see new and first time supporters like we have never seen before if this 2015 season goes as well as anticipated. The attendance at the spring game despite the weather is an indicator to the level of enthusiasm that Skippy has infused into the program.
    +1

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I don't think Skip is going to bail on us.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

If Dykes fails at Cal this year - I don't think any P5 school would hire Skip away from Tech.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

and JJ is creating a nice niche in S La-- more players on roster to go back to S La and talk us up...

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    If Dykes fails at Cal this year - I don't think any P5 school would hire Skip away from Tech.
    Just my opinion== Skip is the total package, offense-defence and building program the right way. He has never done anthing to embarass program --we all knew our previous coaches were looking to leave ASAP but at least Skip goes out of his way to be one of us

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Skip's past and Dykes'/Dooley's pasts are night and day.

+ Reply to Thread