+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Leon (JuCo) commits to LaTech

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Justin Leon (JuCo) commits to LaTech

I looked up Leon's profile in high school and he was only 6-5, 175.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Leon looks like another Kyser in many ways which can be a good thing. They actually kind of look alike in the face and possibly body frame (though Kyser is a little taller and longer). I would expect their gameplay to be similar.

Still not the big inside player that has arguably been lacking in the recent past. I say arguably just because there has been 100+ wins in 4 seasons without one.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Leon looks like another Kyser in many ways which can be a good thing. They actually kind of look alike in the face and possibly body frame (though Kyser is a little taller and longer). I would expect their gameplay to be similar.

Still not the big inside player that has arguably been lacking in the recent past. I say arguably just because there has been 100+ wins in 4 seasons without one.
    But does he have the tattoos?
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    But does he have the tattoos?
    Quality tattoos must not be as readily available in Arkansas and Oklahoma. However, Texas and Louisiana, need I say more?

Puppy SummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her game

I like that he was described as an intense player. My only question is why was he in juco?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggy View Post
    I like that he was described as an intense player. My only question is why was he in juco?
    He was 6'5 175 in high school. Maybe he couldn't shoot the ball well enough to be a guard at a D1 school. Maybe he didn't have the grades to enter a D1 program. Either way, he's 6'8 and averaged 21 and 15 a game last year. Seems ready to go.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggy View Post
    If it hadn't been for us, all 3 players from the winningest class in Tech history would've probably gone the JUCO route. You just never know how things are going to turn out. Despite the huge amount of teams in D1, great guys still get overlooked.

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice

White has an eye for talent has gotten some good commitments since arriving here.

This guy sounds like a gem.

I would love to have one big with some lbs's but we will play a style that fits what we have.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    He was 6'5 175 in high school. Maybe he couldn't shoot the ball well enough to be a guard at a D1 school. Maybe he didn't have the grades to enter a D1 program. Either way, he's 6'8 and averaged 21 and 15 a game last year. Seems ready to go.
    Yep. I'm good to go with it.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I think Mike White is putting a premium on players that can SCORE now.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I think Mike White is putting a premium on players that can SCORE now.
    I'm good with that. A win is a win whether it is by a score of 40 to 39, or 121 to 120.

+ Reply to Thread