+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN's Britt McHenry

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: ESPN's Britt McHenry

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    Wow, you seem to have a lot of issues with anything you don't like or agree with. Can you explain to me your racist thoughts on why blacks are protected. Remember to be a proud Christian when explaining.
    Wow is correct.

I'll turn that one you. Ever notice how some want to say "we need to talk about this...", but when somebody who doesn't agree begins to talk they are immediately shouted down with "racist, biggot, sexist, etc.."?

Try having a discussion without playing the racist card.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Wow is correct.

I'll turn that one you. Ever notice how some want to say "we need to talk about this...", but when somebody who doesn't agree begins to talk they are immediately shouted down with "racist, biggot, sexist, etc.."?

Try having a discussion without playing the racist card.
    I must be missing something. I thought you played the race card when you listed "blacks"(that is a race) as protected and didn't list any other race. All that aside, where does this "protection" come from and how do blacks benefit from it?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

If my car were illegally towed from a restaurant where I was dining at the time of towing, then I'd probably be irate, too. This company was in the wrong when it towed her vehicle and in the wrong for releasing the video.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    If my car were illegally towed from a restaurant where I was dining at the time of towing, then I'd probably be irate, too. This company was in the wrong when it towed her vehicle and in the wrong for releasing the video.
    "Illegally towed"?
    I haven't heard/read this one. Please expound.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    "Illegally towed"?
    I haven't heard/read this one. Please expound.
    She was a patron at the restaurant where her car was towed from. She was legally parked. This company has quite the history of doing this, and there have been a number of complaints about them doing it specifically from this Chinese restaurant. I don't know if it's a racket where both the restaurant and the tow company are involved, but it's well known in Alexandria (Va.). That's what she was referring to about being in the news and knowing the tow company's reputation.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    In the "digital age" (to use an antiquated phrase), any matter that takes place in the presence of a smart phone is a public matter.
    Bullshit
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

She was a patron at the restaurant where her car was towed from. She was legally parked. This company has quite the history of doing this, and there have been a number of complaints about them doing it specifically from this Chinese restaurant. I don't know if it's a racket where both the restaurant and the tow company are involved, but it's well known in Alexandria (Va.). That's what she was referring to about being in the news and knowing the tow company's reputation.
    This happens all the time. Those towing companies are thieves.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Bullshit
    Is it? You may wish it were, but you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So, the next thing we should see is a list of all the places this towing company camps out. That way you threaten the longevity of the business if they are in on the racket. If they are not, it would probably prompt them to confront the towing company.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

After being parked overnight in a lot where there is a policy to not let vehicles stay overnight. Legality has nothing to do with it.

Is it? You may wish it were, but you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.
    I suppose it hinges on what you mean by a public matter. Private matters exposed are not public matters. But, if you mean that when any asshole with a phone transmits private matters to the public that make it a public matter then I don't see your point to my point.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    After being parked overnight in a lot where there is a policy to not let vehicles stay overnight. Legality has nothing to do with it.
    This.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I suppose it hinges on what you mean by a public matter. Private matters exposed are not public matters. But, if you mean that when any asshole with a phone transmits private matters to the public that make it a public matter then I don't see your point to my point.
    My point is that privacy doesn't really exist anymore...especially for high profile people. Maybe that's wrong, but it's the way it is.

Particularly when you're in a verbal altercation with someone as a national celebrity. To expect that to remain a private matter is foolish on her part.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

My point is that privacy doesn't really exist anymore...especially for high profile people. Maybe that's wrong, but it's the way it is.

Particularly when you're in a verbal altercation with someone as a national celebrity. To expect that to remain a private matter is foolish on her part.
    She went way to the right on the Bitch factor meter.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Awww. Okay. Maybe the local police chief needs to comment.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread