+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football. Club Seats Sold Out in New Facility - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Club Seats Sold Out in New Facility - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Although the south end zone facility of Joe Aillet Stadium is still months away from being completed, Louisiana Tech Athletic Department officials confirmed today that the 302-seat club level is completely sold out for the upcoming season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Football. Club Seats Sold Out in New Facility - latechsports.com

Fantastic. Time to start the expansion.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I hope our athletic admins hire competent people to run the club area and it's not under the name Aramark.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Someone remind me of the $$$$$$ generated -

I know the seat is a one time $2k - so that's an automatic $604,000 on time shot in the arm

What is the renewal on the seats itself?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy OldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Someone remind me of the $$$$$$ generated -

I know the seat is a one time $2k - so that's an automatic $604,000 on time shot in the arm

What is the renewal on the seats itself?
    The one time is $1000 for "construction gift" and the seats are $2000 annually. Year 1 revenue is $906k and $604k is the run rate until they start raising prices.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Ok thanks
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

The $1k 'aid in construction' cost could be paid in multiple years though - If I remember right.

Puppy OldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by TN Dawg 13 View Post
    The $1k 'aid in construction' cost could be paid in multiple years though - If I remember right.
    Correct. Guess I focused on committment vs. cashflow.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

This is pretty awesome, not saying this was in my price range but my decision to participate was based on family. For about 45 years I have sat on student side 50 yard line with friends, brothers then sons now grandkids and granddaughter about to start Tech ( 2 yrs). -- i buy 4 extra season tickets for each game-- trade off for facility was not sharing game with friends -family and watching the energetic students. So on many games I will be looking with envy at those in the first class facility -- WELL done Tech-- this will be great recruiting tool and something we can all be proud of. Just get the Allstate nets up for fgs and extra points

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by OldDawg View Post
    The one time is $1000 for "construction gift" and the seats are $2000 annually. Year 1 revenue is $906k and $604k is the run rate until they start raising prices.
    Those 302 fans are most likely already holding tickets in the sky box or reserved box seats on West side for which they are already paying a premium. They will just be moving to SEZ vacating a lot of existing seats. Has anyone calculated what they are already paying for premium seats compared to the new prices to determine what our actual gain might be. This wont have any bearing on attendance as they will just be moving from one spot to another.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    Those 302 fans are most likely already holding tickets in the sky box or reserved box seats on West side.
    If there is a long waiting list for chairbacks as we've been told, this is great news.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    If there is a long waiting list for chairbacks as we've been told, this is great news.
    I don't see why we can't add more.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    Those 302 fans are most likely already holding tickets in the sky box or reserved box seats on West side for which they are already paying a premium. They will just be moving to SEZ vacating a lot of existing seats. Has anyone calculated what they are already paying for premium seats compared to the new prices to determine what our actual gain might be. This wont have any bearing on attendance as they will just be moving from one spot to another.
    I'd guess most of us know that the revenue is not 100% INCREMENTAL, with a decent chunk (probably a majority) moving from one seat/section to the new premium seats...but it's a nice thing to note that those new seats are slated to be filled this year in the end zone. They'll be VERY visible...and a bunch of empty seats there wouldn't reflect well on our program. Glad they're sold out. This is very cool!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

4 seats in the SEZ is 8,000...4 box seats cost 1,000 - and there is a new waiting list for box seats - they cleaned up the old one.

The demand for the box seats is still strong and we will easily make up the difference I believe.

It is time to start phasing out the bench seating above and below the current box seats and adding the same quality seating...those seats make money.

I want us to now focus all efforts on the dump of our press box suite....it could be something really nice with some money invested in it.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Is there still premium seating in the press box and if so are any of those open?

+ Reply to Thread