+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Adds JC Guard Vazquez

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Adds JC Guard Vazquez

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Tyler Summitt added another piece to his program's puzzle on Thursday, signing Gulf Coast State College guard Rochelle Vazquez to a national letter of intent.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Adds JC Guard Vazquez

good, good.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

man, have to admit those stats really floored me! 6pts and 1.9 rebounds a game!
    It's no doubt Tyler and co. see something there I don't!
    Welcome , please don't ever expect me to spell that last name correctly on here!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    man, have to admit those stats really floored me! 6pts and 1.9 rebounds a game!
    It's no doubt Tyler and co. see something there I don't!
    Agreed. Either this is where the legend begins... or the seeds are planted for a head-scratching trivia question to be asked 3-4 years from now.

But teams are built, not programmed. I'm guessing the coaches' reasons for offering Miss Vazquez include things I'd never guess. I'm glad she'll be in Ruston and not Knoxville, where the scrutiny by media and demanding, over-zealous fans would subject the young lady to unrelenting pressure to prove her worth.

Thrive and surprise, Miss Vazquez. Have a profitable summer with your new teammates!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I have had the opportunity to watch her play. Her stats will not wow anyone; however, her leadership will be tremendous. Next year's team will be young, particularly at the guard position. Rochelle actually works with high school teams in the summer. Excellent pickup who will add to bench and provide support at the 1, 2 and 3 positions.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I have had the opportunity to watch her play. Her stats will not wow anyone; however, her leadership will be tremendous. Next year's team will be young, particularly at the guard position. Rochelle actually works with high school teams in the summer. Excellent pickup who will add to bench and provide support at the 1, 2 and 3 positions.
    Thanks for the insight. I completely trust this coaching staff to bring in what they need to build.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

My first thought was that this is a character addition. Not that she can't ball, but that it's something about her character or leadership. Just my gut.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Thanks AC, glad to know you have had the chance to see her in action!
    And even nicer to know she can play all 3 guard positions for the Techsters next year!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Is she somewhat like a Speedy clone? Not much on scoring but a huge team player with great skills and leadership?

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Is she somewhat like a Speedy clone? Not much on scoring but a huge team player with great skills and leadership?
    For those that remember, her game is similar to former Techster Amber Metoyer. Not quite as good defensively with a little better shot. She will not be flashy, but will hustle after loose balls, rebound and do all the things that do not show up in stat lines, but coaches love. High character person

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

For those that remember, her game is similar to former Techster Amber Metoyer. Not quite as good defensively with a little better shot. She will not be flashy, but will hustle after loose balls, rebound and do all the things that do not show up in stat lines, but coaches love. High character person
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread