+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Disastrous Clinton Post-Presidency

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: The Disastrous Clinton Post-Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I would say he definitely acted stupidly in that instance.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    I would say he definitely acted stupidly in that instance.
    Anyone with any sense knows he talked to Lynch about letting Hillary off the hook!!!! So far, it has worked!!! The Clintons are still untouchable to our chagrin!!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Anyone with any sense knows he talked to Lynch about letting Hillary off the hook!!!! So far, it has worked!!! The Clintons are still untouchable to our chagrin!!
    Both of the Clintons are two of the most evil SOB's of modern times.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Makes 180 by last count I have. Although I have probably missed some...

Local Alabama ABC anchor who broke Clinton tarmac story dead at 45 | Fox News

D
    oes anyone really believe this was just ANOTHER in a long line of "suicides" of people who dared to cross the Klintons? Nah, I know what happened. Without "knowing" in the traditional sense, I know what happened in this case.

+ Reply to Thread