+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015-2016 schedule

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

2015-2016 schedule

So far I know we host Stephen F Austin, LSU and Mississippi State. We also play McNeese State but I am not sure if it is home or away.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2015-2016 schedule

I have high hopes for this year. I know we will be young, but we are bringing in some good ones, will have depth, and the ones are coming back should know the system very well. I hope to see a break out year for Davenport (taking Frazier's place) and Moten (learning more inside moves, plus I hope she puts on some more muscle). I like our chances against the 4 above (even lsu). Growing pains will be there, but I hope not as much as last year.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I have high hopes for this year. I know we will be young, but we are bringing in some good ones, will have depth, and the ones are coming back should know the system very well. I hope to see a break out year for Davenport (taking Frazier's place) and Moten (learning more inside moves, plus I hope she puts on some more muscle). I like our chances against the 4 above (even lsu). Growing pains will be there, but I hope not as much as last year.
    We still need a really big, big!! And even more depth in the paint. I think it's even more important in the women's game than men's actually. Until we solve/recruit this it is going to be tough IMHO.

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

Look for Cleaver to come in and have an immediate presence in the paint. Also, don't forget about Rushin...she may be a project but if she develops quickly there's always a possibility of having a 6'8'' post playing some minutes when we reach conference time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

That is the reason I am hoping Moten puts some muscle on...... With her, Cleaver (power), and Rushin, we are going to be much larger in the paint. The great thing is all three can run the floor.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kj77 View Post
    Look for Cleaver to come in and have an immediate presence in the paint. Also, don't forget about Rushin...she may be a project but if she develops quickly there's always a possibility of having a 6'8'' post playing some minutes when we reach conference time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    We still need a really big, big!! And even more depth in the paint. I think it's even more important in the women's game than men's actually. Until we solve/recruit this it is going to be tough IMHO.
    That is the reason I am hoping Moten puts some muscle on...... With her, Cleaver (power), and Rushin, we are going to be much larger in the paint. The great thing is all three can run the floor.
    Sounds good guys.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I look for a much improved Moten next year. I think she and Wingate are going to be tough to deal with. Rushin is actually. 6'5-6'6 and think it will take a while to refine her game. Cleaver has the game to contribute immediately. I also think Davenport will play more of the 3 position next year. The Vazquez addition was critical because after Pumroy and Santos our other guards are freshmen. Really excited about the direction of the program

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I look for a much improved Moten next year. I think she and Wingate are going to be tough to deal with. Rushin is actually. 6'5-6'6 and think it will take a while to refine her game. Cleaver has the game to contribute immediately. I also think Davenport will play more of the 3 position next year. The Vazquez addition was critical because after Pumroy and Santos our other guards are freshmen. Really excited about the direction of the program
    Thanks! It is always great getting information like this from you. Wish the games could start today!

How tall is Cleaver?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

How tall is Cleaver?
    Not as tall as Haskell

Just found it. She is a very tough looking muscular 6'2". Had multiple offers.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story...dout/16353365/

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Just found it. She is a very tough looking muscular 6'2". Had multiple offers.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story...dout/16353365/
    Wow, thanks for posting that. I hadn't been keeping up. She did have some good offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Wow, thanks for posting that. I hadn't been keeping up. She did have some good offers.
    You bet! I had to go back and find it. I forgot about her, but she is going to be a great one.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I saw an article from USA Today that said she played most of the year with a torn miniscus. Not sure of the spelling. Anyone know anything about this?

Puppy bigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the ears

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/2015-all...-elizabethtown
    Quotable: “She played most of the season with a torn meniscus in her knee … but she didn’t want to miss her senior year,” [coach] Mudd said. “We watched her minutes as the season went on, but in the bigger games she had to play more. So her toughness is what stood out to me. To see a kid sacrifice that much for her team was really special.”

+ Reply to Thread