+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In Honor of David Letterman: The Top 10 Lists I posted on BBB & LaTechReport.com

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

In Honor of David Letterman: The Top 10 Lists I posted on BBB & LaTechReport.com

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: In Honor of David Letterman: The Top 10 Lists I posted on BBB & LaTechReport.com

Pi_ _ on letterman. Glad he leavin.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: In Honor of David Letterman: The Top 10 Lists I posted on BBB & LaTechReport.com

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    That's what I say. Letterman will NOT be missed at my house.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to the rest of the group.
    BTW Which one was he?

And when did he get the gap between his teeth?

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Nor at mine. Looking forward to never seeing him on TV again.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'll miss what Letterman was before he became an old, bitter liberal. On his old Late Night show and the early part of his Late Show run on CBS, I loved his creativity and uniqueness. The Letterman from the 80s and most of the 90s is what I will miss, not the Letterman of today.

He lost me about 15 years ago or so when he moved away from the way he used to be and became what he is now.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Green for you.

If it weren't for Letterman there would be no Top 10s . . . .

I was fortunate to attend two Letterman shows in the Ed Sullivan Theater. A great entertainment experience.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I am confused as usual-- has someone been making you guys watch Letterman or for that matter , anything on TV? .. I am usually in bed by 10 so missed the mandate for watching late shows. Rare occasion that I dvr one I get irritated at the left wing bias of all of them. So, any of them bailing out impacts me zero either way...

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

I am pretty conservative, I can not watch Hannidy because he does not allow idiots to express their stupid opinions, to me he is extremely rude, not fan of O'reilly either ... refuse to watch CNBC ( no one does) or liberal media. Could care less about the " reality shows" -real as in strip clubs= "gentleman clubs" .. I would destroy my TV if I had to watch Oberman etc. Point is simple, I have a remote and don't watch anything I do not choose to-- DVR most things. Watch a fair amount of Curious George and Max and Ruby with grandkids.... hopelessly addicted to WWE , I have gone to counselling and group theraphy but not even meds work. find myself fast forwarding though MNW on Tuesday. With 500 stations there is plenty of stuff to ignore...

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Who is David Letterman (?)

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Who is David Letterman (?)
    The person you performed for on Stupid Pet Tricks (?)

j/k
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread