+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 FB Schedule Poster/Graphic

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

2015 FB Schedule Poster/Graphic

Looks good but I think the designer made a mistake, because the MTSU game is green.

Puppy GeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the rough

Re: Schedule poster

MTSU game is military appreciation game. Must have been going for Army green or something like that.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxDawgsGeaux View Post
    MTSU game is military appreciation game. Must have been going for Army green or something like that.
    Yea...I am of course fine with the theme but what I'm afraid of is we're about to pull a chickenhawk and have a camo day. I know our admin would never sacrifice our traditions for an ill thought out whimsy so I can rest easy.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I just wanna know what the new turf's gonna look like. Any changes? Like the Bulldog artwork at the 50? LOL!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Best helmet and Uni's in all the land

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I just wanna know what the new turf's gonna look like. Any changes? Like the Bulldog artwork at the 50? LOL!
    I hear we're hand plastering giant puppy heads all over the new glass! it'll look great you guys

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 2015 FB Schedule Poster/Graphic

Great looking graphic. I guess the Red helmet will rarely be used.

For Military appreciation, I hope we don't use camo theme.

We should have an American Flag on one side of the helmet and a Tech logo on the other. U-S-A, U-S-A.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Yea...I am of course fine with the theme but what I'm afraid of is we're about to pull a chickenhawk and have a camo day. I know our admin would never sacrifice our traditions for an ill thought out whimsy so I can rest easy.
    We should represent the day with the display of Red, White, and Blue...not camo.

Example, Army Navy game doesn't promote camo. It's not America's color.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

The center of the field should have the full state T with "LA TECH" instead of just the state T. Of course that would clutter the field even though the same does not clutter the basketball court.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Great looking graphic. I guess the Red helmet will rarely be used.

For Military appreciation, I hope we don't use camo theme.

We should have an American Flag on one side of the helmet and a Tech logo on the other. U-S-A, U-S-A.

You would think this is easy because our colors are red, white, and blue. Don't put anything past Louisiana Polytechnical Institute.

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Are we replacing our turf before the start of the season?

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Anyone going to Tech & Tails want to grab a couple of these for me, assuming they will be handing them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermandawg View Post
    Are we replacing our turf before the start of the season?
    I think he's joking. I hope he's joking (about the puppy head).

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

So we're sticking with the same "Bulldog Country" theme from last year?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    The center of the field should have the full state T with "LA TECH" instead of just the state T. Of course that would clutter the field even though the same does not clutter the basketball court.
    Gosh no! Don't give them any ideas.

+ Reply to Thread