+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UL-Lafayette just can't win

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: UL-Lafayette just can't win

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    First and foremost. Good job ULL for your display of patriotism.
    The Obama's are likely highly offended. Time for another executive order banning citizens from repeating such behavior.

Though some will never believe it or admit it there are some good people in Ragin-Cajun-Land.

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Good fans

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    The Obama's are likely highly offended. Time for another executive order banning citizens from repeating such behavior.

Though some will never believe it or admit it there are some good people in Ragin-Cajun-Land.
    I would dare say that 99% of both/all fans bases are good people, all forum posts aside!

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Good fans

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    I would dare say that 99% of both/all fans bases are good people, all forum posts aside!
    That damn 1%!!! Well, 2% really. Ughrrr!!

Looking forward to October 3rd.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Extremely good job by the Cajun fans. Extremely poor decision by the NCAA to not have plans to play the National Anthem. Why would they do that? The Cajuns stood up for what is right and it is appreciated. Standing ovation for the folks in Lafayette.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    This begs another question...

Why is Southwestern in the south-central part of the state? Should Southwestern be located in Lake Charles?
    I thought they were.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Extremely good job by the Cajun fans. Extremely poor decision by the NCAA to not have plans to play the National Anthem. Why would they do that? The Cajuns stood up for what is right and it is appreciated. Standing ovation for the folks in Lafayette.
    I'd like to know the answer to that as well, but I'm sure that part belongs on the politics board.

Good job ULL for doing the right thing. In spite of our differences, we're all still patriotic Americans. "Tip of the cap" to y'all.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I'd like to know the answer to that as well, but I'm sure that part belongs on the politics board.

Good job ULL for doing the right thing. In spite of our differences, we're all still patriotic Americans. "Tip of the cap" to y'all.
    We true southerners love our country and know to do the right thing.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Great job Ull

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    It goes without saying the Cajun fans showed the NCAA . . . .

My video is the intro alone and nothing else. It was a direct shot at how futile this name emphasis has y'all all screwed up in the media.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    It goes without saying the Cajun fans showed the NCAA . . . .

My video is the intro alone and nothing else. It was a direct shot at how futile this name emphasis has y'all all screwed up in the media.
    I like the Lafayette Jags logo they show at the New Orleans bowl.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Great pub for the University of Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    The ironic thing is the LA school to which you're referring as having "turned down" a bowl and killed a dog, did neither. Nevertheless...

As a Louisianian, it does make me proud of what your fans did with the National Anthem, and what the LSU students did to that dirtbag that wanted to burn the American flag.

As nutty as this state is MOST OF THE TIME, there are bright spots too...good job, Cajun fans.
    I wonder if these folks prefer a myth to the truth. I guess since it promotes their irrational hatred towards Tech, which I think stems from another myth created by their amateur announcer, they do find it preferable. It is very similar to the "hands up, don't shoot" mantra - which any rational person knows to be a lie - that has become a rallying cry to the ignorant masses.

The National Anthem sung by the Cajun fans is definitely commendable. Leave it to the Cajuns to not graciously accept a compliment. They apparently feel if you don't buy the whole bag they peddle, any compliment given them is unworthy. Doesn't make much sense.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

The singing of the National Anthem was pure awesomeness. Even if it was the University of Louisville-Lafayette, I gotta give props where props are due. Good job!!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Great pub for the University of Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I wonder if these folks prefer a myth to the truth.
    Nah, I get it.
    Last edited by ChuckK3; 05-20-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Count my daughter and her friends as good people. My daughter has degree in counselling, given me 3 wonderfull grandkids ( oldest determined to go to Tech--) and they all wear Tech clothes to make me happy. I had office in Lafayette for 10 yrs but continued to live in Shreveport--- great friends down there and BEST food in world-bar none

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

there are some good people in Ragin-Cajun-Land.
    In theory.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

+ Reply to Thread