+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quarterback Transfers

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quarterback Transfers

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...tate-seminoles

Hopefully Driskel can make the "good" end of this list (like Sokol) after this season!

Cody Sokol, Iowa to Louisiana Tech, 2014: Sokol spent two seasons at Scottsdale (Arizona) Community College and then enrolled at Iowa, where he hoped playing in a pro-style offense would prepare him for the NFL. But Sokol couldn't unseat Jake Rudock and C.J. Beathard, so he transferred to Louisiana Tech last summer.
    In his only season with the Bulldogs, Sokol passed for 3,436 yards with 30 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He helped lead Louisiana Tech to a turnaround season, finishing 9-5 and beating Illinois 35-18 in the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Re: Quarterback Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...tate-seminoles

Hopefully Driskel can make the "good" end of this list (like Sokol) after this season!
    I'd say JD has a MUCH better chance of making the good list than Golson does. I just have this gut feeling that experiment is going to turn into a complete s***show for the Noles.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    I'd say JD has a MUCH better chance of making the good list than Golson does. I just have this gut feeling that experiment is going to turn into a complete s***show for the Noles.
    I agree. My initial thought was Jameis2.0 in terms of them having to put up with a bunch of BS from him.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I agree. My initial thought was Jameis2.0 in terms of them having to put up with a bunch of BS from him.
    golson is no trouble maker. He was on academic suspension from Norte dame and got his act together. He is leaving strictly for football reasons. He may not be as good on the field as Winston, but you can't even compare them off the field.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

I probably should have clarified my comment to say "s***show from a purely football perspective, especially for a fanbase that expects a national championship". I just don't think he's going to be anywhere near the plug-and-play Winston replacement they're hoping for.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    I probably should have clarified my comment to say "s***show from a purely football perspective, especially for a fanbase that expects a national championship". I just don't think he's going to be anywhere near the plug-and-play Winston replacement they're hoping for.
    Most FSU fans I've spoken with see this as propelling them from an 8-4 type season and a Gator Bowl to 10-2 and a possible Orange Bowl appearance. I think he is athletic and given the talent around him those expectations seem realistic.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Like Jameis really screwed up in college.. Please..

+ Reply to Thread