Thread: 2016 Schedule???

Threaded View

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: 2016 Schedule???

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I feel making a SR is quite an accomplishment. No reason to ask our players. I know a couple (peripherally through a local high school baseball coach), so I will ask them when I can. I'm sure they would love to be a part of it. Now, YOU ask how other schools in the UL System feel about @ Lafayette's attempt at usurping the UL and/or Louisiana name. How about that? Ask other people in Louisiana, other than those in the Lafayette area, how THEY feel about it. How about that? Go over to the ULM board and ask them how they feel about @ Lafayette's name game nonsense. How about that? You know how I and many other Tech folks feel.

I would have pulled for @ Lafayette had it not been by the poor way you folks represent yourselves as a fan base when it comes to Tech. I expect it out of LSU folks, but most of that comes from those that have never set foot on campus. The REAL Tigers are different than the Wal Mart tigers. You actual @ Lafayette folks are like the Wal Mart tigers. You folks declared war on Tech, not the other way around. But, by God, a Bulldog can beat a Chili Pepper any day of the week.
    1. Sonny: now you ask all the other N. La schools how they feel about you guys publicly proclaiming yourselves, on two seperate occasions, as the 'flagship of N. La." In fact why don't YOU ask all the other schools in the ULS how they feel about that.

2. And would that be a LIVE bulldog beating a chili pepper?
    Attached Images Attached Images