+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, who's in or out? Players/Assistant coaches?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

LaTech So, who's in or out? Players/Assistant coaches?

I still have not herd which players are still in or out!
    The roster on LaTechSports has 8 or 9 players still listed, Any news on the guys we had coming in? Or the assistants Coach Konkal is looking at?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: So, who's in or out? Players/Assistant coaches?

Darn, always have trouble with the prefixies on starting a thread, thought I had LaTech highlited! Maybe some Admin... can correct?

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

From what I have heard all the returners are on board with Coach Konkol. Ruttley the transfer from Florida A&M is not coming, he is headed to UALR. As far as Derrick Jean, 8A All-State Freshmen PG from Florida, we are still waiting to hear something official, but at this point I would put my money on him returning. Justin Leon, JUCO PF, has supposedly re-opened his recruitment, but he would need a waiver to do so which Tech would likely grant him. Leon is prolly 50-50 at this point, but with the direction that we are headed I bet he makes it to campus. I expect us to be very good again next season and compete for a CUSA Championship once again.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    From what I have heard all the returners are on board with Coach Konkel. Ruttley the transfer from Florida A&M is not coming, he is headed to UALR. As far as Derrick Jean, 8A All-State Freshmen PG from Florida, we are still waiting to hear something official, but at this point I would put my money on him returning. Justin Leon, JUCO PF, has supposedly re-opened his recruitment, but he would need a waiver to do so which Tech would likely grant him. Leon is prolly 50-50 at this point, but with the direction that we are headed I bet he makes it to campus. I expect us to be very good again next season and compete for a CUSA Championship once again.
    Thanks, I was hoping the guys would be excited about playing for Coach Konkal!
    This is good news!

Puppy TechBarkingDog is an unknown

We need a good staff. Any Louisiana connections?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechBarkingDog View Post
    We need a good staff.
    Bernice?

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Bernice?
    There are a lot of connections made in Bernice, but I don't think they're the same kind of connections...

+ Reply to Thread