+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball. @LATechBSB Shows Great Improvement under Goff

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Re: Baseball. @LATechBSB Shows Great Improvement under Goff

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I thought the Goff hire was a great one at the time, and it is indeed proving to be a great one. There is a lot of excitement for many sports at Tech right now.

Great job by AD TM to hire Goff

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBark View Post
    Great job by AD TM to hire Goff
    Agreed!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Out of all the hires made in the last several years in all sports, one could make a strong case that this was the best.
    Before Goff, I can't even remember the last time Tech was relevant in baseball. In two years he's brought us from a perennial cellar dweller to a very competitive squad in a very good CUSA. A+ hire in my book.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

30-14 at this point. That's pretty dern good. I think we'll finish with 35 wins in the regular season. That'll be great!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Out of all the hires made in the last several years in all sports, one could make a strong case that this was the best.
    Before Goff, I can't even remember the last time Tech was relevant in baseball. In two years he's brought us from a perennial cellar dweller to a very competitive squad in a very good CUSA. A+ hire in my book.
    HCSH has shown to be a pretty good hire by the Tech Admin, but nobody really knows who actually hired him.

Goff's honesty, stated plan, and execution of the plan has been refreshing. He told us he was going to have to go heavy juco. He did and it has worked. Best of all he has brought some quality young men into the LaTech family through this method of team building.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    30-14 at this point. That's pretty dern good. I think we'll finish with 35 wins in the regular season. That'll be great!
    Yes it would be great. At this point 35 wins would include the completion of a sweep today with 4 more wins against USM, NSU (2 next week), and Rice. Not impossible, but that would be big.

+ Reply to Thread