+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Construction of stadia

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Construction of stadia

I continued to be impressed by the commitment of Lincoln Builders to get the the job done on SEZ for Labor Day weekend.

An aTm friend sent me a link to their Kyle Field west side rebuild. Their demolition was, what, December or January?

That's so impressive, too.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Construction of stadia

I can't imagine how loud it will be now with no opening for the noise to escape.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I drove by there a few weeks ago and it is nothing but extremely impressive. You really need a helicam view, because I couldn't get it all in in a picture when I tried..

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

This is the thing of the future for P5 schools. They have so much money now that you're going to see more of them tear down their stadiums and build new ones right where the old one sat. There probably wasn't anything wrong with the stadium they just tore down.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I can't imagine how loud it will be now with no opening for the noise to escape.
    I can't wait to hear the difference. That side of the field will be so much louder . . . especially if the band sits over there and doesn't do the roving thing.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I can't wait to hear the difference. That side of the field will be so much louder . . . especially if the band sits over there and doesn't do the roving thing.
    We got a tiny taste during the spring game. The sound is going to come off that glass like an explosion, which is good.

On the other hand, we also found out during the spring game that the sound team is going to need to put in a lot of work for it not to sound even worse this season. Which we know won't happen.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    yeah, aTm will be loud with all that hissing and stuff the cheerboys do . . .

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    We got a tiny taste during the spring game. The sound is going to come off that glass like an explosion, which is good.

On the other hand, we also found out during the spring game that the sound team is going to need to put in a lot of work for it not to sound even worse this season. Which we know won't happen.
    That is due to playing that rap crap music TOO LOUD and blowing out the speakers!!! Same thing that happened to the previous sound system!!!!!

Puppy Snowmane88 has turned a few heads around hereSnowmane88 has turned a few heads around hereSnowmane88 has turned a few heads around hereSnowmane88 has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    That is due to playing that rap crap music TOO LOUD and blowing out the speakers!!! Same thing that happened to the previous sound system!!!!!
    Hey Hey hey now lets not beat up on rap music too bad now just because they was not playing it at the Sock Hop back in the day. We can't play Lukenbach, Texas (Back to Basics of Love) right before kick off and motivate the current generation my friend. Classic song by Waylon Jennings though :-)
    Hopefully our sound system coordination with the band will improve too. Hate it when the two are not on the same page.

Puppy OldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the ears

So AC/DC still works but Waylon doesn't. I'll ruminate on that for a bit.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The sound system needs to be looked at. I remember there was a constant humming noise throughout the game. Also, the low end was nonexistent. My ears hurt when they tried pushing the volume up with all highs and mids. I have a feeling that the sound system got screwed up from the production company that we outsourced to.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I know several college guys that DJ for high school and college events that would know how to run the music portion of the board. We could probably figure out a way to offer an internship for Music Production or Theater.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

They will have to at least look at adjusting it since they are moving the speakers.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

But if you start kicking their arse that place becomes quiet just like Chigger stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    They will have to at least look at adjusting it since they are moving the speakers.
    I'm sure they'll need to, but I don't think that movement is in this year's plan$. . . .

+ Reply to Thread