Kinda wanted to do a dump of what I've found regarding of some of our former Dawgs trying to find NFL playing time. Apologies if some of this has already been posted.

The Raiders waived safety Terrell Pinson to make room on the roster [for Chimdi Chekwa].
Lots of good vibes coming from SF.

Quinton Patton's time to shine
San Francisco 49ers Draft Is Show of Faith in Bruce Ellington and Quinton Patton
The new and improved Quinton Patton
Niners' Patton Says Third Year Will be His Best

In all likelihood, Patton is competing for the third WR spot. While we don't know what the offense is going to look like this year since we have a new OC, this means that realistically Patton will be a support guy more than a superstar. We all love him around here, but I think most can agree that he will not be making the Pro Bowl in the coming year.
Patton knows he has a golden opportunity under a new head coach and staff to make a statement and he’s determined to make the most of it.
“I’m not going to say it’s my time, but I’m coming,” Patton said. “Playtime is over with.”
Oakland Raiders' best bargains in 2015: No. 5 Justin Ellis

After not starting until Week 3 as a rookie, Ellis is penciled in as the full-time starter this season alongside free agent Dan Williams, who for comparison's sake is scheduled to make $8 million this year. With the Raiders paying Williams a hefty salary, Ellis is the perfect, relatively cheap complement on the Oakland defensive line.
10 observations from rookie minicamp [Liggins]

Le’Vander Liggins got the first “Who’s 27?” query on Friday from O’Brien after he ran down on special teams and was in perfect position. Another player here on a tryout, Liggins is a 5’11”, 190 lb. cornerback from Louisiana Tech. Obviously, there can be nothing more important than to have the team’s head coach single you out and that happened early in Friday’s practice for Liggins. By Saturday, O’Brien had learned Liggins name as he made another couple of quality plays.
I also found this (Rolling Stone isn't a paragon of journalistic integrity but I'll allow it): After the Draft: College Football Stars Find a New Home in Japan

Colby Cameron was once recognized as the top quarterback in NCAA Division I football, winning the Sammy Baugh Trophy following his senior season at Louisiana Tech.