+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Quarter

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Summer Quarter

Starts next week. Hope someone can give us a few tidbits along the way. Anxious to hear about the new girls.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Summer Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Starts next week. Hope someone can give us a few tidbits along the way. Anxious to hear about the new girls.
    Agreed.......

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Ah...er...short shorts and tank tops.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Ah...er...short shorts and tank tops.
    And the photos are attached where?

What? No on campus sightseeing yet?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Guess it's going to be difficult to get to many folks excited about this years WBB season with only 4 players returning that have supported a LaTech uniform and none of them that were regular starters for the Techsters!
    We suspect the 2 transfers are going to be good and a least a couple of new players that could be impack players, but seems like a lot of questions that will not get answered till the season starts!

My big concern is point guard. Hopefully Pumroy can do the job. We will be very young off the bench.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

My biggest concern is...

how sentimental I've gotten! I was surprised by how nice it was to see fresh posts from TYLER, champion, beaver-dog and blind-dog again. I love you guys!

Okay, it wasn't that nice!

I'm looking forward to watching this season unfold like a long movie. First seeing character development, getting to know the new players and who they are on the court. By January, hopefully, we'll see the freshmen showing improvement and confidence. With that we'll hopefully see the team has come together. It would be nice to see this team develop an identity by season's end. Gradual but accumulated team improvement would be an appreciated change from last season's helter-skelter, off-on-off plot line.

Then maybe by conference tourney time, we'll have realistic expectations about this team (which we'll then expect them to exceed--right?).

I just hope this season's movie metaphor is "The Seven Samurai" or "The Magnificent Seven"

...and not "The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight."

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

.... With an attitude of take no prisoners ... Outta our way we're gonna win this!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am pumped up about this season! I haven't posted a lot, because the summer is my boring sports time of the year. I can't wait for football, MBB, and the Techsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have some good solid talent and I have a feeling we will see a VERY disciplined team that will never give up in any game. Should be a great year!

Saw a cute clip on Tyler'S twitter from June 18th about their summer camps. Can't put it here from my phone.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Really don't have anything to add, but there haven't been any updates in three days.

You would think someone would have a tidbit to share. Did all the freshmen make it to campus this summer? What are the coaches allowed to do? Something.

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

I think they are all going to be around for 2nd session...so not much news to report just yet.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

You would think someone would have a tidbit to share. Did all the freshmen make it to campus this summer? What are the coaches allowed to do? Something.
    Since we don't have a LIKE button: Beaver-Dog you're askin' and sayin' everything I'm thinkin'.

Kj77, thanks for tossing us a bone. At least that'll keep us from asking questions until... HEY! When does 2nd session begin?!

+ Reply to Thread