+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Summer Quarter

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Re: Summer Quarter

New roster is posted. One notable exception is the 6'6" freshman post, Kennedy Rushin from Georgia. Anyone have any news.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...askbl-mtt.html

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

This AlexusMalone, where did she show up from, don't ever recall anything on her here?
    Hoping Rushin is still committed!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    This AlexusMalone, where did she show up from, don't ever recall anything on her here?
    Hoping Rushin is still committed!
    Alexus Malone is the transfer from Buffalo. She will sit out this year and have 2 years of eligibility remaining

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Alexus Malone is the transfer from Buffalo. She will sit out this year and have 2 years of eligibility remaining
    Thanks AC, I just had gone back and read her profile and it brought it all back to me!
    Too bad she's not eligible this year!
    She will make a good addition one day!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I'm still only seeing 4 for some reason.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    New roster is posted. One notable exception is the 6'6" freshman post, Kennedy Rushin from Georgia. Anyone have any news.
    A few days ago I contacted Kourtney Brown to congratulate her and ask about Kennedy Rushin. She forwarded my question to Malcolm, who shared the following (but asked me to hold off publishing it until he could confirm compliance with FERPA regulations). Malcolm said today it's okay to post.

"Kennedy Rushin won’t be at Louisiana Tech this coming fall. I cannot give specifics without violating some confidentiality rules, but we hope she will be with us in a few years."

---Malcolm Butler
    Associate Athletics Director of Media Relations

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    A few days ago I contacted Kourtney Brown to congratulate her and ask about Kennedy Rushin. She forwarded my question to Malcolm, who shared the following (but asked me to hold off publishing it until he could confirm compliance with FERPA regulations). Malcolm said today it's okay to post.

"Kennedy Rushin won’t be at Louisiana Tech this coming fall. I cannot give specifics without violating some confidentiality rules, but we hope she will be with us in a few years."

---Malcolm Butler
    Associate Athletics Director of Media Relations
    That is a shame. I was looking forward to her being on the roster. My guess is JUCO route based on this, but I don't want to make any assumptions.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

[QUOTE=champion110;1528332]That is a shame. I was looking forward to her being on the roster. My guess is JUCO route based on this, but I don't want to make any assumptions.[/QUOTE

Sounds about right.

Anyone know the dates for the early signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Anyone know the dates for the early signing?
    November 11-18, in case anyone is interested.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! I think a lot of us are interested. Just been sort of slow lately until something happens. Waiting for football!

It's a little later than I thought. I know we have a commit from a home school girl from Texas. Any others?

+ Reply to Thread