+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm fed up..........

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: I'm fed up..........

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Are those subdivisions in the video on the river side of the levee?
    Yes. That's the River Bluff subdivision. Why they decided to build $1MM+ homes on the wrong side of the levee is beyond me. They had a major gas line rupture there yesterday evening as well.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't Dr.Bundrick live over there?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    I don't want to speak for HD, but I think he means that they got too much water, too fast. Had that rain been spread out over several months, instead of two weeks, it would have been better for everyone.
    Great explanation....we have a winner!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Yes. That's the River Bluff subdivision. Why they decided to build $1MM+ homes on the wrong side of the levee is beyond me. They had a major gas line rupture there yesterday evening as well.
    Now they will have to deal with FEMA. Good luck on that!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Yes I'm fed up! It has been a week and a half to maybe two weeks since it has rained and I might have to water the yard before the next thunderstorm comes along.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    The developer convinced them "it would never flood".

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Always build above the 100-year flood plain.. . . even if the driveway is not. . . . and you're on the river side of the levee.
    Louisiana Tech University

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Always build above the 100-year flood plain.. . . even if the driveway is not. . . . and you're on the river side of the levee.
    Exactly!! I have seen quite a few times in the past where people were told about a 100-year flood plain, built a house there, and then the flood occurred one year later. 100-year flood plain does NOT mean it won't flood there for 100 years!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Exactly!! I have seen quite a few times in the past where people were told about a 100-year flood plain, built a house there, and then the flood occurred one year later. 100-year flood plain does NOT mean it won't flood there for 100 years!
    That is why it's been changed to the 1% flood probability zone by FEMA
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Yes. Not Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    That is why it's been changed to the 1% flood probability zone by FEMA
    You are correct!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Yes I'm fed up! It has been a week and a half to maybe two weeks since it has rained and I might have to water the yard before the next thunderstorm comes along.
    Never mind, we got rain today and the paper says it will rain most of the next week.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    http://www.ktbs.com/story/29329196/a...gainst-the-red

+ Reply to Thread