+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Football. Television Selections Announced for Seven @LATechFB Games - latechsports.co

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: Football. Television Selections Announced for Seven @LATechFB Games - latechsport

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Yelling and cheering loudly I honestly approve of as I am always hoarse after a game. I don't think anyone would be offended by cheering (I have even been known to be profane when a disappointing play happens). I was just ranting about those who chose to stand and block my view when I don't want to stand. Getting up and cheering when an exciting play happens is quite different than standing just to be standing. If you say it's your way of supporting the team, then that's just one step different from grabbing your privates to make yourself feel the pain. (By the way what do female Aggie fans grab?) A pox upon the Aggies for starting the tradition of standing the entire game.
    I try to stand most of the game, but my knees don't appreciate it very much anymore. For me, standing makes me feel more involved, and sitting seems too lax for something like a football game. I'm more of a "traditional" fan at baseball and basketball games, but standing and being loud at football games is something I've always done. I don't know any different.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Football. Television Selections Announced for Seven @LATechFB Games - latechsport

It must be the off season since the stand vs not stand has started again. I am one of those that sit but yell. The spring game was un-nerving for me because I couldn't yell for one team because I would then be yelling against the other. It was a very quiet game!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I try to stand most of the game, but my knees don't appreciate it very much anymore. For me, standing makes me feel more involved, and sitting seems too lax for something like a football game. I'm more of a "traditional" fan at baseball and basketball games, but standing and being loud at football games is something I've always done. I don't know any different.
    Kudos to you!

I will stand until my aching knees, and hip, physically prevent it. As it is now I pay for standing an entire game, usually the next day. But a little drugs, Ibuprofen, works well enough.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I don't stand during every play. But, I do stand and make noise (I have some cowbells) and ring the Hell out of them when the other team has the ball on 3rd or 4th down......and sometimes when they have it on 2nd down if it is a close game!!! Come over to Section C, row 20 on the West side and yell with me. I might even let you use one of my cowbells!!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Kudos to you!

I will stand until my aching knees, and hip, physically prevent it. As it is now I pay for standing an entire game, usually the next day. But a little drugs, Ibuprofen, works well enough.
    I make sure to take something in the morning before I head to Ruston, and I usually take another dose when I get home. I have the knees of a man twice my age, but I typically only sit during halftime unless I physically can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I don't stand during every play. But, I do stand and make noise (I have some cowbells) and ring the Hell out of them when the other team has the ball on 3rd or 4th down......and sometimes when they have it on 2nd down if it is a close game!!! Come over to Section C, row 20 on the West side and yell with me. I might even let you use one of my cowbells!!
    I'll have to come find you! My seats this year are in F, row 6 I believe. Until now, I've been on the front row of O since I was a student. Stood and yelled every play we were on defense, and led the first and 10 chant (which I started, and I know several of y'all don't like too much. We'll see if it sticks now that I'm "gone").

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I think we'll have all 4 games on ASN. Cox Sports is one of ASN's largest networks and they'll want the 2 All-Louisiana Games.

The Southern game will be C-USA Digital if not ASN.
    I would pat myself on the back right now, but I got a bad sunburn.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I would pat myself on the back right now, but I got a bad sunburn.
    Once again. One of our crack reporters broke the news here on THE BBB first and he even knew it before C-USA, ASN, or LaTech knew it. We got the info here BABY!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Nothing has changed. Monroe-West Monroe market not covered by Cox. . . . unless it's a Saints pre-season game.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Nothing has changed. Monroe-West Monroe market not covered by Cox. . . . unless it's a Saints pre-season game.
    Tech, C-USA & ASN folks need to find a station! They've got less than 3 months.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We need an AD who understand the problem.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

If this has already been negotiated it should've been announced before now. Therefore, I'll assume C-USA has NOT done so.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't ASN available out of Chicago or somewhere like that last year for fans in Texas on some other sports channel?

Wasn't ASN available out of Chicago or somewhere like that last year for fans in Texas on some other sports channel?
    I believe that was the Direct TV feed that chose not to show games that were listed. That's what happened late in the year when The Dawghouse assumed it would be shown. Sportdawg and Dawg06 will remember the gory details of that one.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Yeah I had to find I think the UAB game on the Chicago Channel, the rest were blacked out in my area.

Hopefully Root Sports SW will carry C-USA Football Games http://southwest.rootsports.com/teams/
    There site says they will, but they also show C-USA Basketball games (which they stopped showing pretty quick).

Contact Root Sports http://southwest.rootsports.com/contact-us/ and let them know you want the C-USA Football Games shown

+ Reply to Thread