+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Possibly a great year! (2015 prediction FB thread)

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Possibly a great year! (2015 prediction FB thread)

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yo mama is salient!
    You stay outta this, Fartknocker!

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Then we may be at an impasse. You make some salient points, but I remain unpersuaded.

It appears there's only one way we can settle this question, and that's name calling.
    You made some good points as well. Had you told me the week before that we would have 4 ints on defense and 300 yds of offense at halftime against a transitional team, I would have guessed Tech wins going away.

To be fair, I expect Tech to win every game. I am a FANatic and always have been. I predict 12-0 regular season, win over Marshall in Ruston for the CUSA crown, and a Sugar Bowl win over LSU by three touchdowns. North La adopts Tech as THE school, and Tech has the largest class of Freshman in history for Fall 2016, along with a triple in LTAC giving and season ticket holders. Every box store and gas station between tyler and vicksburg, el dorado and alexandria will have state T's available to purchase.

Has anyone seen my pitcher of blue Kool-aid? I need to top off my glass.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

How about some good juju?

The band is expected to be wearing matching white hats and blue polos.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    You made some good points as well. Had you told me the week before that we would have 4 ints on defense and 300 yds of offense at halftime against a transitional team, I would have guessed Tech wins going away.

To be fair, I expect Tech to win every game. I am a FANatic and always have been. I predict 12-0 regular season, win over Marshall in Ruston for the CUSA crown, and a Sugar Bowl win over LSU by three touchdowns. North La adopts Tech as THE school, and Tech has the largest class of Freshman in history for Fall 2016, along with a triple in LTAC giving and season ticket holders. Every box store and gas station between tyler and vicksburg, el dorado and alexandria will have state T's available to purchase.

Has anyone seen my pitcher of blue Kool-aid? I need to top off my glass
    You sure you need a refill? You might need to save a little for the rest of us.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1984 View Post
    You sure you need a refill? You might need to save a little for the rest of us.
    My cup doth runneth over.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

2015 is the year of the dawg.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    8-4

Sure losses to Kansas State, Miss. Stake, and WKU, with a loss to either UTEP or Rice.

However, I will consider the year a success if we make it to a bowl since we haven't been to bowls in consecutive seasons since 1977 and 1978.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    your worried about ULL? Please don't
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Ready to get this season started! I think 8-4 is what should be expected.
    Things never turn out the way we want them to, but 8-4 is what some expected. USM was not a game many of us thought we may have to worry about.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Things never turn out the way we want them to, but 8-4 is what some expected. USM was not a game many of us thought we may have to worry about.
    True, but USM got better and better as the season progressed. I am as disappointed as anyone, but we are having a very good season.

So far, basketball is going well alsol

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

That is true, and just about everyone saying 8-4 figured we'd lose the close WTF game to UTEP, UTSA, or Rice. We lost to a solid USM team instead.

My point is, if we finish the season 8-4, would you rather lose to USM with a shot at the CUSA championship game on the line (albeit we did in terrible fashion) or to a weak team mentioned above with nothing to play for in week 12? I'd take the former.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    That is true, and just about everyone saying 8-4 figured we'd lose the close WTF game to UTEP, UTSA, or Rice. We lost to a solid USM team instead.

My point is, if we finish the season 8-4, would you rather lose to USM with a shot at the CUSA championship game on the line (albeit we did in terrible fashion) or to a weak team mentioned above with nothing to play for in week 12? I'd take the former.
    Ditto!

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

My expectations all year were we win the west and our first CUSA title. I am disappointed but will try to make a bowl game if NO or Dallas. I hope we play a team without a pulse because other than the MuTs we didn't beat a decent team all year. My biggest disappointment has been with Driskel, he is a good Qb but I expected him to be a leader like Sokal. He never showed me that he was mentally of physically tough all year. Not sure what happened as the OL had told me he was a physical runner but I didn't see it all year.

On to the bowl game. Need a win because next year the expectations are going to be low.

+ Reply to Thread