+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former La Tech Coach Fired From Cal

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Former La Tech Coach Fired From Cal

http://m.hannapub.com/mobile/ouachit...29d8ac509.html

Anyone else feel like they're dropping La Tech's name a bit too many times? I feel like "La Tech" should not even be brought up. The arrest happened while Ingram was at Cal.

I know this is a bit off topic, but there's not much to discuss during the summer months.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Former La Tech Coach Fired From Cal

It would be different, IMO, if there had been some trouble while in Ruston. If they were connecting a troubled past with current problems I could understand the references back to us.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

That looks like a local publication. Thus, the only local interest in the story would be Ingram's connection to Louisiana Tech. Right?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I assumed before looking it was a California "local" paper then noticed it was the Ouachita Citizen out of Monroe. No wonder they're trying to put Tech in a bad light.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Made same mistake. Just read content without considering source. I'm smarter than that, come on man!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Two people having consensual sex. Why is it a crime? Why is it in the news?
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Varsity Bulldog DoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the rough DoubleDDawg's Avatar

Why is entrapment still alive and well ?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Two people having consensual sex. Why is it a crime? Why is it in the news?
    Because they were of opposite sex!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So......a consenting adult wanted consensual sex with another consenting adult, and was defrauded by the police. Seems to me they arrested the wrong party.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I assumed before looking it was a California "local" paper then noticed it was the Ouachita Citizen out of Monroe. No wonder they're trying to put Tech in a bad light.
    OC is mostly staffed by ULM grads and relations but the guys I know over there are pretty balanced. It aint the NS.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    OC is mostly staffed by ULM grads and relations but the guys I know over there are pretty balanced. It aint the NS.
    Do you remember the article written by Sam Hanna about the merger with LSUS? You know, the one where he implied Reneau was racist for not pursuing a merger with Grambling?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Searched for the article but only found it posted to tiger droppings. And I was wrong, he said Reneau made racially insensitive remarks by only stating Louisiana had 1 public law school, ignoring Southern.

Any newspaper that runs an article like that is garbage.
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...univ/33242617/

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Searched for the article but only found it posted to tiger droppings. And I was wrong, he said Reneau made racially insensitive remarks by only stating Louisiana had 1 public law school, ignoring Southern.

Any newspaper that runs an article like that is garbage.
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...univ/33242617/
    I can only speak for my friends there, so I believe you.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    OC is mostly staffed by ULM attendees and relations but the guys I know over there are pretty balanced. It aint the NS.
    Fixed it

+ Reply to Thread