+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We are wrapping another 24' truck for Tech that will give me 3. Can someone help me

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

We are wrapping another 24' truck for Tech that will give me 3. Can someone help me

Hey all,
    We are needing some of you graphic guys to help us come up with some cool designs to put on the new Tech Straight truck. It is 24' long by 8' tall. All help is appreciated. My wife has been fighting breast cancer and my grandmother passed away. All my money is going towards cancer treatment. Thanks-David

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: We are wrapping another 24' truck for Tech that will give me 3. Can someone help

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    Hey all,
    We are needing some of you graphic guys to help us come up with some cool designs to put on the new Tech Straight truck. It is 24' long by 8' tall. All help is appreciated. My wife has been fighting breast cancer and my grandmother passed away. All my money is going towards cancer treatment. Thanks-David
    I'm one of those very rare individuals who has absolutely no talent whatsoever when it comes to the arts. So I can't help you with this project. In fact, you may want to hire a security guard just to make sure that I get no where near this truck.

But I do want to take this opportunity to send my sincere condolences for your grandmothers passing, and wish you and your wife all the best in her brave fight against breast cancer. I'm very sorry to hear about this. I'm sure it's a very stressful time for you and your family, so you and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We are wrapping another 24' truck for Tech that will give me 3. Can someone help

So sorry to hear! Prayers from Texas. I am not a graphic guy either but would think we have some great ones on campus that you could use. Then again it is summer break for most.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

If there are some photos you need, you know where to find me, David.

In the meantime, my friend, my prayers for you and your family.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    Hey all,
    Sorry to hear about your wife. My prayers are with you.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all. Were all family here! I an=m glad to have the crutch to stand on when I need it. Tech fans are the best!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Prayers to you and your family.

+ Reply to Thread