+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doug "Tank" Landry R.I.P.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Doug "Tank" Landry R.I.P.

Thanks for the link.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Uh uh! this horrible news.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends...and to Tech Nation. We lost a great one.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Awesome.

Puppy tabnlu seems to have something between the earstabnlu seems to have something between the earstabnlu seems to have something between the earstabnlu seems to have something between the earstabnlu seems to have something between the earstabnlu seems to have something between the earstabnlu seems to have something between the ears

That guy was fun to watch. This is terrible news. Prayers for his family.

I watched him hit a running back so hard once, the guy was obviously out on his feet. The RB was wondering aimlessly across the field, not sure if he even realized he was in a football game. One of his linemen grabbed his jersey and pulled him into the huddle.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

51 & 61.

What a pair.

Tank and Walter Johnson.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

So sad to hear that. I loved watching that man play football. Condolences to the Landry family.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Loved watching Tank play. Watched the video link posted earlier in the thread. Some great highlights. R.I.P. Tank.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Tank was bringin' the pain during my years as a student at Tech. GREAT memories of that '84 team under Coach Williams, and sad to hear about Tank's death. Prayers for his fam.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    51 & 61.

What a pair.

Tank and Walter Johnson.
    We had great linebackers for multiple years after those two laid the ground work. I am glad I got to see them play.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Best LB to play at Tech. Been watching the dawgs since 1978 and no one stands out in my mind like Tank. RIP

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Best LB to play at Tech. Been watching the dawgs since 1978 and no one stands out in my mind like Tank. RIP
    We've had some mighty good ones, but nobody compares to Tank.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Way too young to leave! So fun to watch play.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 06-11-2015 at 10:09 PM.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the kids usig tape around the waist and thigh pads to help hold our pants up. Those were the days!! Tank covered the pass and the run. He could do it all.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    He was to me like Kenneth Dixon is to my boys. The first name I remember associated with Louisiana Tech. I even had a bulldog named Tank.
    I vouch that the first Bulldog Legend for Sportsdawg was Tank. He was incrdebible football player and tough to hear that he passed. When one of ours guys passes it triggers in my mind memories not only of that player but other Bulldog atheletes and Tech friends who have passed...Lost another legend today in Billie Laird

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Tank was bringin' the pain during my years as a student at Tech. GREAT memories of that '84 team under Coach Williams, and sad to hear about Tank's death. Prayers for his )fam.
    Was '84 the year we played in the NC at the Citadel against Montana State (?)? There was a chartered flight out of Monroe up and back the same day. Seems like it only cost $100. We lost that game but it was fun. I remember when we landed in Monroe, the pilot announced something about arriving at the home of La Tech, or something like that, and the passengers booed (since we were in Monroe), good naturedly.

+ Reply to Thread