+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doug "Tank" Landry R.I.P.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Doug "Tank" Landry R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Tank was bringin' the pain during my years as a student at Tech. GREAT memories of that '84 team under Coach Williams, and sad to hear about Tank's death. Prayers for his )fam.
    Was '84 the year we played in the NC at the Citadel against Montana State (?)? There was a chartered flight out of Monroe up and back the same day. Seems like it only cost $100. We lost that game but it was fun. I remember when we landed in Monroe, the pilot announced something about arriving at the home of La Tech, or something like that, and the passengers booed (since we were in Monroe), good naturedly.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yessir, that was the year. I was just a po college kid working my way through school back then, so I was glued to the radio broadcast.
    Last edited by ChuckK3; 06-14-2015 at 06:13 AM.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Tank was as savage a hitter as Ive seen. Prayers for his family and friends.

(Pilot musta' been a grad).

+ Reply to Thread