+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Football. Joe Aillet Stadium to Get New FieldTurf - latechsports.com

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Football. Joe Aillet Stadium to Get New FieldTurf - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I agree. I think LA TECH in one end zone and BULLDOGS in the other would've made more sense. I don't understand the minor change, but I'm just thankful they didn't screw up midfield and the end zone stripes. The iconic state-T is much more powerful than the one with all the letters slapped on each side of it they used for our other venues, and the end zone stripes are a great legacy left by Dooley.
    Never liked the stripes. It clutters up the end zone and the BULLDOGS makes it worse. Keep it simple with just TECH.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I wish we would have just stayed with the bolder and shorter "TECH" in each end zone, instead of going with the much longer "BULLDOGS". Kinda wordy.
    I think we should have gone with "The Tech"....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Is the old turf worn out already? Probably been there longer than i think, but still thought it lasted longer than it has, like 20 years or so. Or is it being replaced just to be sparkly clean to match the SEZ?
    Not worn out, but defaulty (is that a word?). Just like last time. Classy of Tech to keep it quiet and just have it replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    I agree. Even better would have been LATech.com.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    You should be slapped for that!!!! I cringe every single time I hear or see that!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

In all seriousness, does anyone know if we have a new commercial for this year? We have used the same one for the last 2 years and it truly is embarrassing.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Even better would have been LATech.com.
    Why not go all out with a "#WeAreLATech"?

Of course, we'll have to make sure to get that hashtag to fade to grey quickly to be compliant or whatever...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    In all seriousness, does anyone know if we have a new commercial for this year? We have used the same one for the last 2 years and it truly is embarrassing.
    I dunno. Why don't you start a new thread instead of hiding your post here under the turf?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread