+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Realistic Expectations for 2015-2016

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Realistic Expectations for 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    USL has a fan board? Seriously??

No, that's why so many of them comment on our board.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    In addition to being a pathological liar, you are COMPLETLY insane. In addition to everything else, you are hated and despised by everyone on RP, and most of the folks on the ULM site. That is not getting along.

But I have made it clear: you guys, including stodgy, can say whatever you want here, and I will not respond.

He says anything on RP, and we will go through this again. Same thing if he spouts his rants about us on any other board. Very simple, easy to understand rules.
    You are right. I am less than popular on the ULXs boards. If you folks wouldn't post lies about Louisiana Tech I wouldn't have anything to say. You are not going to limit my right to free speech as I will defend Tech when I deem it necessary. However you want to respond is completely up to you.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I am honestly a little disappointed. No one from Tech should ever go to any other board, save the CUSA board. Why waste time, energy, and brainpower trying to make people understand things that they aren't capable of processing.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I am honestly a little disappointed. No one from Tech should ever go to any other board, save the CUSA board. Why waste time, energy, and brainpower trying to make people understand things that they aren't capable of processing.
    I agree. It makes our peeps look as bad or worse than those that flame over here.

...for those of you who say you aren't flaming on the LaLaff board...if you are there, you are flaming.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I agree. It makes our peeps look as bad or worse than those that flame over here.

...for those of you who say you aren't flaming on the LaLaff board...if you are there, you are flaming.
    Amen!

+ Reply to Thread