+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Realistic Expectations for 2015-2016

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Realistic Expectations for 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    Yeah.....I bet you wonder about a lot of things in life, like when Ruston will get its next elevator, or fast food joint.
    What I don't wonder about: how great life is in our town, and and our school. Beats your everyday life by a mile......which explains your incredible jealousy of us..

I know Ruston is not heaven on earth, but bragging about Lafayette? Come on man!

Yes i live in Lafayette and yes i have been to Ruston in the past 8 months.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Now you know how WE feel when stodgy drops his little words of 'wisdom' on our site, and derails perfectly good threads in the process.
    well congrats. You are doing exactly the same thing. If I had someone I thought was an idiot annoy the crap out of me in a public place or forum, I'm pretty sure my logic would not be...hmm, I think I'll be an annoying idiot in public also.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Ruston has improved but Lafayette has it beat in terms of town comparisons. Now, in terms of schools, LaTech is a better university than ULL. That has to irritate Lafayette locals. The fact that our football team took them to the woodshed during what was billed to be a once in a decade season for them and a mediocre year for us hurts. It will be interesting to see how things play out in Ruston in a couple of months.
    Last edited by boxerdog; 07-03-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I am having to guess at what has upset you, so I'm not skirting any issues. What are the issues? State them so I don't have to guess. As has been established, I have not lied about anything as you claim.
    The post right below is why I have your number. Do you still stand by those words? As I'm sure that you do, how do RATIONALLY reconcile the fact that you then turn around and say that this terrible university, that is so below ltu and that is not worthy of being associated wit ltu, is also a 'fine university' on par with ltu????

"If politics enters into support for the Cajuns, do you have a rational reason why Tech would or should support Southwestern, a school lacking ethics and academics, over ULM? Why would Tech or CUSA choose to be associated with the likes of Southwestern?;You folks have shown the state and the country that you aren't interested in complying with the law. Your argument that the law doesn't apply to athletics is pure fantasy as athletics are specifically included in the law.Your desire to falsely claim that you are the flagship and that ULM is a branch of Southwestern is clearly in violation of the law and the spirit of the law. Any attempt to claim otherwise is ridiculous, illegal, and unethical."

And another lie that you say is that you only make posts to defend ltu: this post is proof positive that that is another of your lies: no one before made this post had said anything bad about ltu I called YOU the village idiot, but did not mention ltu at all. Neither had anyone else.

It doesn't matter how much you lie and otherwise try to spin it: you also very clearly state that we are claiming to be a flagship, and that ULM is our satelite.....WHAT PROOF ARE YOU BASING THAT ON? Not your OPINION, but facts? When have we EVER made the flagship claim????? Show us proof. Now, two of ltu's officials have done EXACTLY that, but they somehow get a free pass from you. What a fricking hypocrite you are. It amazes me the level of depravity that you dwell in.
    Last edited by geauxpnc; 07-03-2015 at 10:59 AM.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I know Ruston is not heaven on earth, but bragging about Lafayette? Come on man!

Yes i live in Lafayette and yes i have been to Ruston in the past 8 months.
    Yes, Lafayette is nothing to brag about. That's why our tourism is so strong, why our growth is off the charts, and why we win so many awards. I mean, get real.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Stop telling your lies about Tech which include: Tech murdered its mascotS, Tech lied to attain CUSA membership, Tech refused to play ULM in the Indy Bowl.
    FIFW

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Lafayette is nothing to brag about. That's why our tourism is so strong, why our growth is off the charts, and why we win so many awards. I mean, get real.
    Lafayette is authentic. That's what makes ULL such an enigma. The school's PR is gimmicky and cheesy. Your emblem and graphic design is lame. Your coach is a douche. It's like everything about ULL other than Lafayette is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Lafayette is authentic. That's what makes ULL such an enigma. The school's PR is gimmicky and cheesy. Your emblem and graphic design is lame. Your coach is a douche. It's like everything about ULL other than Lafayette is fake.
    Well, we agree about the lame emblem/logo, lol.... time for new ones, no doubt. But since we have an entirely new marketing dept, you will see that we will improve on these type issues.

But, if we are such an 'enigma' than why is our % of enrollement growth so strong? And at a time when our entire main campus has been a construction zone? Why is our growth stronger than ltu?

And why has our athletic budget grown exponentially over the last 4 years? And on track to keep growing even more? While ltu's has not?

The growth of the city and school are entwined, and both benefit from each other.

Well, we agree about the lame emblem/logo, lol.... time for new ones, no doubt. But since we have an entirely new marketing dept, you will see that we will improve on these type issues.

But, if we are such an 'enigma' than why is our % of enrollement growth so strong? And at a time when our entire main campus has been a construction zone? Why is our growth stronger than ltu?

And why has our athletic budget grown exponentially over the last 4 years? And on track to keep growing even more? While ltu's has not?
    I think it relates to the population boom in Lafayette.

But the fact that many of you guys think Hudspeth is a good coach shows how out of touch so many are. The guy is an idiot.

I think it relates to the population boom in Lafayette.
    We've gone through booms before, and they never had impact on our athletics.
    You are welcome to have your opinion on Hud, however wacky it is, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    well congrats. You are doing exactly the same thing. If I had someone I thought was an idiot annoy the crap out of me in a public place or forum, I'm pretty sure my logic would not be...hmm, I think I'll be an annoying idiot in public also.
    Thanks.

Not to mention the idiotic attempt to become "Louisiana"--it smacks of insecurity and posturing. People might call you that to make you feel better--in a pitiful sort of way. But it really makes you guys seem pathetic.

We've gone through booms before, and they never had impact on our athletics.
    You are welcome to have your opinion on Hud, however wacky it is, lol.
    The dude shaves his arms and wears tight clothes, and thinks it's cool. He's a douche. Everybody laughs at him. Anybody with a sense of decency and decorum would fire him immediately. He furthers your humiliation. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I like playing ULL. It's fun.

Not to mention the idiotic attempt to become "Louisiana"--it smacks of insecurity and posturing. People might call you that to make you feel better--in a pitiful sort of way. But it really makes you guys seem pathetic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread