+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Realistic Expectations for 2015-2016

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Realistic Expectations for 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    The dude shaves his arms and wears tight clothes, and thinks it's cool. He's a douche. Everybody laughs at him. Anybody with a sense of decency and decorum would fire him immediately. He furthers your humiliation. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I like playing ULL. It's fun.
    I love people who make those kind of comments....as long as they can hide behind the Internet. Can you honestly say that you'd have the guts to say those things to his face? Lol

And you don't have to try to be anything....it seems to comes quite naturally to you.
    Last edited by geauxpnc; 07-03-2015 at 12:26 PM.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    I love people who make those kind of comments....as long as they can hide behind the Internet. Can you honestly say that you'd have the guts to say those things to his face? Lol

And you don't have to try to be anything....it seems to comes quite naturally to you.
    I'm not interested in fighting him. I'm not interested in a physical altercation with any of the tanning bed laying, roid drinking douches at the local gyms either. I don't want to talk to him. He's a douche.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana is a state. I notice that the "university" is the same size as the "lafayette" on the fence there. What's the significance of that?
    Last edited by boxerdog; 07-03-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    well congrats. You are doing exactly the same thing. If I had someone I thought was an idiot annoy the crap out of me in a public place or forum, I'm pretty sure my logic would not be...hmm, I think I'll be an annoying idiot in public also.
    Believe me, my visits to the Cajun board are in no way similar to Cajun fan, or whatever he is calling himself today.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Believe me, my visits to the Cajun board are in no way similar to Cajun fan, or whatever he is calling himself today.
    sorry I wasn't insinuating you are an idiot. Just wording from his perspective.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    sorry I wasn't insinuating you are an idiot. Just wording from his perspective.
    My posts over there are strictly in defense of Louisiana Tech and certainly never personal. I honestly don't know what this guy is so upset about. It is irrational.

The post right below is why I have your number. Do you still stand by those words? As I'm sure that you do, how do RATIONALLY reconcile the fact that you then turn around and say that this terrible university, that is so below ltu and that is not worthy of being associated wit ltu, is also a 'fine university' on par with ltu????

"If politics enters into support for the Cajuns, do you have a rational reason why Tech would or should support Southwestern, a school lacking ethics and academics, over ULM? Why would Tech or CUSA choose to be associated with the likes of Southwestern?;You folks have shown the state and the country that you aren't interested in complying with the law. Your argument that the law doesn't apply to athletics is pure fantasy as athletics are specifically included in the law.Your desire to falsely claim that you are the flagship and that ULM is a branch of Southwestern is clearly in violation of the law and the spirit of the law. Any attempt to claim otherwise is ridiculous, illegal, and unethical."

And another lie that you say is that you only make posts to defend ltu: this post is proof positive that that is another of your lies: no one before made this post had said anything bad about ltu I called YOU the village idiot, but did not mention ltu at all. Neither had anyone else.

It doesn't matter how much you lie and otherwise try to spin it: you also very clearly state that we are claiming to be a flagship, and that ULM is our satelite.....WHAT PROOF ARE YOU BASING THAT ON? Not your OPINION, but facts? When have we EVER made the flagship claim????? Show us proof. Now, two of ltu's officials have done EXACTLY that, but they somehow get a free pass from you. What a fricking hypocrite you are. It amazes me the level of depravity that you dwell in.
    I don't think that post is even from the @ Lafayette board. I don't remember as I don't keep up with it as closely as you do. Yes, I stand by what I said. Why should Tech support @ Lafayette over ULM. That was the question posed. @ Lafayette does lack ethics in the "name game" that your school created. Why would CUSA or Tech want to be associated with @ Lafayette considering the lack of ethics displayed by your school? Southwestern created the problem by asking for and being granted the law that allowed the name change, enticing Northeast to go along with it by providing support for their entrance into the Sunbelt. You made a deal and haven't kept your end of the bargain. At the same time, all @ Lafayette has done is bitch and moan about ULM and the Sunbelt Conference. Why would you folks behave any differently in CUSA?

I clearly said your desire is to claim flagship status, which UL and/or Louisiana certainly implies. The perception would be that UL @ Monroe is a branch of UL. That is what you folks have been coveting all along - a perception that @ Lafayette is something that it is not. But instead of going about it honestly and legally, you folks want to go about it illegally and unethically.

Your question about Tech claiming to be a flagship has been asked and answered numerous times.

I never said @ Lafayette was on par with Tech. You said I said that. @ Lafayette clearly is not, as Tech's Tier 1 status proves, and a status that @ Lafayette aspires to judging by comments on your board. I said @ Lafayette was a fine school, which it is.

It is you folks who constantly tell and promote lies about Louisiana Tech, not only on RP but other boards as well. It is you folks who openly and feverishly hoped and prayed that Louisiana Tech would not find a conference when the WAC dropped football. So, in light of your school's recent unethical history and attitude towards Tech, you tell me why Louisiana Tech would want to be associated with @ Lafayette.

Everything I have written is FACT, not opinion. Either way, a fact or an opinion can not be a lie, by definition, even though you have repeatedly accused me of such.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

My posts over there are strictly in defense of Louisiana Tech and certainly never personal. I honestly don't know what this guy is so upset about. It is irrational.
    I have already proven that you are lying by saying you only post in defense of ltu, so here is a repeat of the 'hit parade' of stodgy lies, and complete contradictions:

April 2nd, 2015, 10:42 am
    Thread: Cutting back on Athletic Fees
    "........ I have never posted an unkind or untrue word about @ Lafayette or its fans. You are lying."
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post803755

05-16-2015, 05:04 PM
    Thread: CUSA Decision on UAB
    ".....(Cajuns) Are horrendous with extremely poor attitudes."
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1520490

February 10th, 2015, 05:06 pm
    "You are nescient and benighted."
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post784983

January 25th, 2015, 10:26 pm
    Thread: Huge CUSA meeting
    "You moron......... you are childish and ignorant.."
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post779074

Posted: 12/20/2014 7:15 PM
    Re: Canjuns to CUSA?
    "........why Tech would or should support Southwestern, a school lacking ethics and academics, over ULM? Why would Tech or CUSA choose to be associated with the likes of Southwestern? .......Your desire to falsely claim that you are the flagship and that ULM is a branch of Southwestern is clearly in violation of the law"
    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=346&f...t=13437299&p=3

05-28-2015, 10:49 PM
    Thread: 2016 Schedule???
    "You folks have a fine university @ Lafayette as we do in Louisiana Tech University."
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...chedule/page12

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

My God, can you two take this somewhere else? The consistent hijacking of perfectly good threads to go in circles over who says what is really getting out of hand. We know you two don't get along, and all you two do is say the same junk over and over with different words. By now, we should all know where everyone stands. Talk about it on the phone or fist fight in a back alley, I really don't care, but you've said your peace on here, so let the rest of us enjoy this board.

See y'all at the Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    My God, can you two take this somewhere else? The consistent hijacking of perfectly good threads to go in circles over who says what is really getting out of hand. We know you two don't get along, and all you two do is say the same junk over and over with different words. By now, we should all know where everyone stands. Talk about it on the phone or fist fight in a back alley, I really don't care, but you've said your peace on here, so let the rest of us enjoy this board.

See y'all at the Joe.
    I didn't hijack this thread. But, I am not going to repeatedly be called a liar when I am not. I set the record straight, truthfully and in full. I certainly never had a desire to be cyber stalked by this guy. Please don't lump me in with the likes of that guy. I assuredly am not the one that can't get along. I have provoked none of this guy's actions. He is completely irrational.

I didn't hijack this thread. But, I am not going to repeatedly be called a liar when I am not. I set the record straight, truthfully and in full. I certainly never had a desire to be cyber stalked by this guy. Please don't lump me in with the likes of that guy. I assuredly am not the one that can't get along. I have provoked none of this guy's actions. He is completely irrational.
    In addition to being a pathological liar, you are COMPLETLY insane. In addition to everything else, you are hated and despised by everyone on RP, and most of the folks on the ULM site. That is not getting along.

But I have made it clear: you guys, including stodgy, can say whatever you want here, and I will not respond.

He says anything on RP, and we will go through this again. Same thing if he spouts his rants about us on any other board. Very simple, easy to understand rules.
    Last edited by geauxpnc; 07-03-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

In addition to being a pathological liar, you are COMPLETLY insane. In addition to everything else, you are hated and despised by everyone on RP, and most of the folks on the ULM site. That is not getting along.

But I have made it clear: you guys, including stodgy, can say whatever you want here, and I will not respond.

He says anything on RP, and we will go through this again. Same thing if he spouts his rants about us on any other board. Very simple, easy to understand rules.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

My point to you out of all of that is to please quit feeding the troll. Everyone here knows how we all feel about ULL, and they know how we feel about them, too. All this back and forth and sending perfectly good threads to The Pit isn't going to change anyone's mind. Until someone wants to step up and take this to the legislature, nothing is going to actually change.

Thanks for your wonderfully useful insight. Now crawl back into your hole.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

USL has a fan board? Seriously??

+ Reply to Thread