+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATEechSB & @LATechTEN 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Newcomers: Chelsea Rangel

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech freshman Chelsea Rangel is a local product out of Bossier City and will be utilized as one of the Lady Techsters top base runners this season.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Newcomers: Morgan Turkoly

Louisiana Tech freshman Morgan Turkoly is a multi-talented outfielder that possesses power, speed and great defensive instincts.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Hosts BPCC Friday at 5:30 p.m.

Mark Montgomery and the Louisiana Tech softball team will host Bossier Parish Community College Friday at 5:30 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex. Admission is free.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Downs BPCC 27-3

Freshman Morgan Turkoly recorded three hits and scored four runs while sophomore Karlee Jensen drove in four runs to lead Louisiana Tech to a 27-3 win over Bossier Parish Community College in fall exhibition action Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Hosts Home Games this Weekend

It will be a busy weekend of softball for Louisiana Tech as the Lady Techsters host four games at their home venue, starting with Friday night's 10-inning match-up against UL-Monroe at 6 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Boasts Six NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete Honors

Six Louisiana Tech softball players earned All-America Scholar-Athlete Honors handed out by the National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCAA) Tuesday, the most by any school in the state of Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Dominant on First Day of SMU Invite

Louisiana Tech had a dominant first day at the SMU Invitational, sweeping all four doubles matches and grabbling seven singles wins on Friday at the SMU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Makes Strong Showing at SMU Invite

Louisiana Tech rounded out the three-day SMU Invitational on Sunday with a grand total of 14 singles and eight doubles wins, including two main draw flight wins at the SMU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Set for More Fall Games This Weekend

Louisiana Tech has won three of its four fall games thus far and the Lady Techster softball team will head into this weekend with three more games on the slate.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Set for ITA Southern Regionals

Coming off a stellar team performance at last weekend’s invitational, Louisiana Tech hopes to carry its strong play on the courts into the much-anticipated ITA Southern Regionals hosted by Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Five Techsters Advance to Day Three of ITA Regionals

Five Louisiana Tech players have posted at least two wins and advanced to day three of the ITA Southern Regionals hosted by Auburn University at the Yarbrough Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Claims Two ITA Regional Titles

Louisiana Tech continued its stellar performance at the ITA Southern Regionals, claiming title wins in the singles B draw and the doubles B draw on Sunday at the Yarbrough Tennis Center on the campus of Auburn University.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Downs Northwestern State and Jones CC

Louisiana Tech Softball continued their fall success as they notched two more victories on Saturday, defeating Northwestern State 11-3 and Jones Community College 11-4.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Caps ITA Regionals with Consolation Championship

Louisiana Tech capped a tremendous weekend at the ITA Southern Regionals on Monday morning with Jazmin Britos winning the consolation championship of the singles A draw at the Yarbrough Tennis Center on the campus of Auburn University.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Hosts Alumni Weekend

The Louisiana Tech Softball team is inviting back all former players to take part in Softball Alumni Weekend, which kicks off on Friday evening when the Lady Techsters wrap up their fall season with an exhibition against Harding University.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread