+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATEechSB & @LATechTEN 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB to Host LSU, Ole Miss and Mississippi State in 2016

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Home games against Southeastern Conference foes LSU, Ole Miss and Mississippi State highlight Louisiana Tech’s 2016 softball schedule as head coach Mark Montgomery and the Lady Techsters will also host two home tournaments.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Wraps Up Fall Season at USTA Clay Court Invitational

Louisiana Tech will wrap up its fall season this week as they travel to Orlando, Florida to take part in the 2015 USTA Clay Court Invitational tennis tournament on Nov. 5-8.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Sramkova Reaches Semifinals of CCI

Facing players from some of the top teams in the country, Louisiana Tech’s Marta Sramkova powered through the garnet singles flight with three victories to reach the semifinals at the USTA Clay Court Invitational at the ESPN Wide World of Sports in Orlando.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Softball Wraps Up Successful Fall

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery enters his fourth season in Ruston, hoping to build on the success of last years’ Lady Techsters squad, which finished the season with a trip to the Conference USA Tournament in Miami, Florida.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Inks Three on National Signing Day

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery added three newcomers in the early signing period Wednesday, as the Lady Techsters saw three high school prep stars join the program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

New Turf is in at Softball Complex...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Re: New Turf is in at Softball Complex...

Very nice!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

That field was mud the day of the North Texas football game. In 2 weeks they have it installed, it looks very sharp!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Looks sharp. I get why they did the striping to emulate mowing, but would it not look better as a solid color? Maybe not. Looks great anyway!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Looks sharp. I get why they did the striping to emulate mowing, but would it not look better as a solid color? Maybe not. Looks great anyway!
    Just preference. I think the vertical stripe mow pattern looks good.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Good look!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Looks nice. To bad this pic is as close to that field as I will ever get.

Softball. Softball Gives Back to Community

The season of giving is upon us and Louisiana Tech Softball has chosen to make a difference, reaching out to multiple organizations and giving back to the community this fall.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. LA Tech Bowling to Compete in Track Kat Klash

Louisiana Tech’s women’s bowling team is set to begin the winter portion of its schedule this weekend when the Lady Techsters travel to compete in the fourth annual Track Kat Klash, which is hosted by Sam Houston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Bowling. LA Tech Bowling to Compete in Track Kat Klash

Who put the Bowl thread here?

+ Reply to Thread