+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USA going down fast and Supreme Court is a bunch of idiots

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: USA going down fast and Supreme Court is a bunch of idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Appointed to the court by "W".
    Hence the Judas part moron.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Obamacare is Romney's idea and a "conservative" justice legislated it. Do we even have 2 parties?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Obamacare is Romney's idea and a "conservative" justice legislated it. Do we even have 2 parties?
    We don't. Why in the hell would our Speaker of the House force feed Obama trade and Amnesty to us if their were two distinct parties.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Do we even have 2 parties?
    No.

And I'm no longer Republican. This congressional session was the tipping point, with the Repubs saving ObamaTrade (another building block for world gov't) and the Patriot (Big Brother Surveillance) Act. And, wanting to increase H1B visas.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Texas secedes from the USA cesspool. It is ridiculous that CA and NY can determine the fate of Texans. I just want to be left alone and the federal government thinks I am too stupid to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    I hope Texas secedes from the USA cesspool. It is ridiculous that CA and NY can determine the fate of Texans. I just want to be left alone and the federal government thinks I am too stupid to do so.
    I second that. Its a shame that 6 states can dictate what the other 44 do. Totally communist!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I am offended by hip hop culture. I demand that it be outlawed.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    They didn't, the court did. CA and NY decided for themselves, just like Texas has. I would go so far as to say the problem is individuals and individuality, though. You may be want to left alone, but that is not good for you or anyone else.

Secession talk is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    They didn't, the court did. CA and NY decided for themselves, just like Texas has. I would go so far as to say the problem is individuals and individuality, though. You may be want to left alone, but that is not good for you or anyone else.

Secession talk is stupid.
    What you just said is stupid. "You may want to be left alone, but that is not good for you or anyone else.?" WTF ever happened to Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness???? I would rather secede deal with ignorant stupid liberals that think they know what is better for me than I do. Government is bad always has and always will be. It is needed but it must be contained.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    What you just said is stupid. "You may want to be left alone, but that is not good for you or anyone else.?" WTF ever happened to Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness???? I would rather secede deal with ignorant stupid liberals that think they know what is better for me than I do. Government is bad always has and always will be. It is needed but it must be contained.
    I don't need to expand or qualify my statement. In no way is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness taken away by it.

I fully agree with your last two sentences. But I will say that I don't believe it needs to be as "small" as most here want, nor do I want it to as big as would be necessary to run the nanny state and more others want.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We will see how long it takes the government to attempt to force a pastor somewhere to perform a marriage which is totally against his/her beliefs. I bet we won't have to wait long.
    Good old Memorial Gym

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We will see how long it takes the government to attempt to force a pastor somewhere to perform a marriage which is totally against his/her beliefs. I bet we won't have to wait long.
    I think the next step is removing tax-exempt status from churches for refusing to acquiesce.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

This makes no sense. States will only have to issue marriage licenses regardless of sexual orientation. They can't force someone ordained to legalize the document to do so. Completely separate circumstances.

I don't disagree that we'll hear about some complaining about some pastors refusing to perform those services, but it won't be difficult to find someone ordained to sign the marriage license.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I think the next step is removing tax-exempt status from churches for refusing to acquiesce.
    I agree with these comments. A sad week for America indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    They started looking into it 2 years ago. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-institutions/

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    This makes no sense. States will only have to issue marriage licenses regardless of sexual orientation. They can't force someone ordained to legalize the document to do so. Completely separate circumstances.

I don't disagree that we'll hear about some complaining about some pastors refusing to perform those services, but it won't be difficult to find someone ordained to sign the marriage license.
    They punished a cake maker and a photographer, they'll punish a religious leader. The majority opinion says that their ruling does not go against anyone with sincerely held religious convictions, but that is not how the ruling will be enforced until they take up the issue.

+ Reply to Thread