+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non-Conference Schedules

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Non-Conference Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    McGuire is not that good anyway, IMO. He ran for 15 yards against us. Of course our DLine dictated a lot of that. Still, 15 yards?? Dixon runs for 15 yards
    We just have to count on the same defensive pressure we had last year. If we have that again, we will be golden! I think our offense improves this year with our new QB.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized I didn't finish my thought.....

Dixon runs for 15 yards with 4 guys on his back.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I wonder if the Louisiana Cajuns are any better this year. While whipping them into submission by 4 TDs was fun, @ Lafayette wasn't even competitive in that game. Only 1 of their scores was against Tech's first team. Of course, our second team still outscored them.
    Yeah.....I bet you wonder about a lot of things in life, like when Ruston will get its next elevator, or fast food joint.
    What I don't wonder about: how great life is in our town, and and our school. Beats your everyday life by a mile......which explains your incredible jealousy of us.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    Yeah.....I bet you wonder about a lot of things in life, like when Ruston will get its next elevator, or fast food joint.
    What I don't wonder about: how great life is in our town, and and our school. Beats your everyday life by a mile......which explains your incredible jealousy of us.

Jealousy of what? Sunbelt? Trust me, Jokes on you

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Believe me, I am not jealous of you, @ Lafayette, or the city of Lafayette. As I have instructed you before, don't pretend to know what I think. You don't.

Back to the question I assume you responded to. Is @ Lafayette going to field a more competitive team this year?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel a disturbance in the force. Is there a flamin Cajun on our board? Much to learn you have about what makes a school, town, or life in general to be great.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    SO...that's all the more reason why we should beat the Shsss out of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDawg36 View Post
    ULL hired the def coor from last years NSU team as one of their def assistants.
    Just like we whipped the s....t out of NSU last year????? I don't have "virgin ears", but I DID hear language by Dawg fans last year after that NSU loss that I've not heard before with "celebatory fireworks" bought and paid for by Dawg Athletics to go with it.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    ULM

9/5 #Georgia
    9/12 Nicholls St
    9/26 @Alabama
    10/10 Tulsa
    Don't forget the JUCO's money game at our former conference rival.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I don't think ULL has the players to beat us. They really only have 1 weapon on offense (McGuire). If we can stop their run game, I don't think they can pass on us (slow receivers). We will add Carlos to our offense for this year's game (but remove Sokol). But then again, we lost to NW State, so we have to show up and give it our best shot every time or we could lose.
    You are correct my distinguished colleague. Faint memories of SFA, Tulane & NSU are ever-lurking.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You little fellas best be stepping it up: it's national news that we are the second best athletic program in the state....and growing exponentially each year. Yeah, there's a whole of separation going on.....just not in a way that ltu can enjoy, lol:http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-team-rankings

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

You little fellas best be stepping it up: it's national news that we are the second best athletic program in the state....and growing exponentially each year. Yeah, there's a whole of separation going on.....just not in a way that ltu can enjoy, lol:http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-team-rankings
    That's cute. They ranked our football teams the same. Weren't they "separated" by 28 points or so last time out?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    That's cute. They ranked our football teams the same. Weren't they "separated" by 28 points or so last time out?
    I read that poll. Totally arbitrary and absolutely meaningless. Why is @ Lafayette always using Louisiana Tech as a standard? I thought we were insignificant to them. The head to head results in all sports that one of our posters researched proves Tech's superiority over @ Lafayette as a program. They can keep on chasing the standard, which they have set as us.
    Last edited by stodgdog; 07-12-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I read that poll. Totally arbitrary and absolutely meaningless. Why is @ Lafayette always using Louisiana Tech as a standard? I thought we were insignificant to them. The head to head results in all sports that one of our posters researched proves Tech's superiority over @ Lafayette as a program. They can keep on chasing the standard, which they have set as us.
    Typical stodgy tactic: if you don't like something just loudly condemn it and it will 'go away.' You are laughable.1) There is nothing 'arbitrary' about the cbs poll. Care to enlighten us as to why you say that it is?2) We in no way used ltu as a 'standard.' The poll simply pointed out that we are undoubtedly the 2nd best athletic program in the state.....and it is not even close. And we are just getting started.3) The little lies you guys tried to concoct in retaliation to the cbs poll was thoroughly and COMPLETLY debunked....and shows how very desperate you guys really are.But keep burying your little heads in the sand....I guess it makes the facts a lot less painful for you little doggies.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Typical stodgy tactic: if you don't like something just loudly condemn it and it will 'go away.' You are laughable.1) There is nothing 'arbitrary' about the cbs poll. Care to enlighten us as to why you say that it is?2) We in no way used ltu as a 'standard.' The poll simply pointed out that we are undoubtedly the 2nd best athletic program in the state.....and it is not even close. And we are just getting started.3) The little lies you guys tried to concoct in retaliation to the cbs poll was thoroughly and COMPLETLY debunked....and shows how very desperate you guys really are.But keep burying your little heads in the sand....I guess it makes the facts a lot less painful for you little doggies.
    This was my post to the first Cajun who brought the CBS poll over here:

"If you break down the rankings, Tech is better in 3 of the 5:

Football:
    Tech -38
    ULL - 66

Basketball:
    Tech - 48
    ULL - 123

Women's BB:
    Tech - 121
    ULL - 127

Baseball:
    ULL - 53
    Tech - 143

Softball:
    ULL - 10
    Tech - 110"

So, no. You are just really good at softball. Your athletic program is nothing special.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I don't know or care what goes on at Raginpagin.com, but regardless, your incessant posting on OUR message board is very annoying and quite juvenile. I know I can "ignore" you but I'd much prefer if you'd just go away.

+ Reply to Thread