+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Non-Conference Schedules

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Non-Conference Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I don't know or care what goes on at Raginpagin.com, but regardless, your incessant posting on OUR message board is very annoying and quite juvenile. I know I can "ignore" you but I'd much prefer if you'd just go away.

Problem with ignore is that I will probably still read Cajun comments just because a BBBer will quote them in a reply.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Problem with ignore is that I will probably still read Cajun comments just because a BBBer will quote them in a reply.
    And it will probably be stodgdog.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I don't know or care what goes on at Raginpagin.com, but regardless, your incessant posting on OUR message board is very annoying and quite juvenile. I know I can "ignore" you but I'd much prefer if you'd just go away.
    Now that is freaking rich!!!! You have any idea how many little doggies post on RP ..... Which is OUR board....and on a regular basis?? Here are just some of the more recent ones: Boxerdog , 'Saint'greg, Bluedawg, Techalum05, Techdawg88, Germdawg2004 and of course, good old stodgie. Compare that to me, and maybe one or two others posting here and MAYBE you can see how ridiculous your annoyance is. Imagine how annoyed we are!And you know what? We don't edit, delete, ban, etc. their posts.......like it happens here on a regular basis. But that goes very well with the over all ethics of ltu and its fans.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    Now that is freaking rich!!!! You have any idea how many little doggies post on RP ..... Which is OUR board....and on a regular basis?? Here are just some of the more recent ones: Boxerdog , 'Saint'greg, Bluedawg, Techalum05, Techdawg88, Germdawg2004 and of course, good old stodgie. Compare that to me, and maybe one or two others posting here and MAYBE you can see how ridiculous your annoyance is. Imagine how annoyed we are!And you know what? We don't edit, delete, ban, etc. their posts.......like it happens here on a regular basis. But that goes very well with the over all ethics of ltu and its fans.
    Hey moron, see the FIRST part of my post. I DO NOT CARE WHAT GOES ON AT RAGINPAGIN.COM.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Hey moron, see the FIRST part of my post. I DO NOT CARE WHAT GOES ON AT RAGINPAGIN.COM.
    Right back at ya, because you missed MY whole point. If you think you are annoyed, imagine how we feel: we are twice the size of ltu, yet have at least THREE times the number of ltu posters on OUR board.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

This message is hidden because geauxpnc is on your ignore list.
    ahhh, that's niiiiiiice.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Right back at ya, because you missed MY whole point. If you think you are annoyed, imagine how we feel: we are twice the size of ltu, yet have at least THREE times the number of ltu posters on OUR board.
    You're pretty dense. I guess all I can do is ignore. Thanks for further lowering my opinion of your school.

You're pretty dense. I guess all I can do is ignore. Thanks for further lowering my opinion of your school.
    Well, you're welcome. But remember: I'm only here because old stodgy can't control himself and stay off RP.Make sure you think him, next time you see him!

Well, you're welcome.But remember: I'm only here because old stodgy can't control himself and stay off RP.So make sure you thank him, next time you see him!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

With that wide of a brush, I will not be asking you to do a paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    With that wide of a brush, I will not be asking you to do a paint job.
    Perhaps you then can realize how we feel when stodgy 'paints' our entire school, teams, fans, etc., as 'unethical' and 'illegal?' And 'beneath' ltu & cusa? At least when I say it is in a tongue and cheek manner. When stodgy says it about us he believes it with every fiber of his pompous, arrogant, sanctimonious and close-minded being.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

The only time I've posted in recent history is when there is a direct Tech question, like the tailgate and restaurant questions. I live in Lafayette so I peruse from time to time to see what's going on around the city. I ignore the plentiful Tech hating threads that constantly crop up.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I am guilty of this, but will stop. Won't be hard because I am about to put go-pee-in-the-sea on IGNORE.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

latechbbb: Are you sure you want to add geauxpnc to your ignore list?
    maverick: Easiest question ever!

latechbbb: geauxpnc has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.
    maverick: Thank you!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Typical stodgy tactic: if you don't like something just loudly condemn it and it will 'go away.' You are laughable.1) There is nothing 'arbitrary' about the cbs poll. Care to enlighten us as to why you say that it is?2) We in no way used ltu as a 'standard.' The poll simply pointed out that we are undoubtedly the 2nd best athletic program in the state.....and it is not even close. And we are just getting started.3) The little lies you guys tried to concoct in retaliation to the cbs poll was thoroughly and COMPLETLY debunked....and shows how very desperate you guys really are.But keep burying your little heads in the sand....I guess it makes the facts a lot less painful for you little doggies.
    Actually, the research done was in response to claims by "tmfn"(or something like that) when he posted a record, repeatedly, over the last 10 years, omitting much of the head to head competition between @ Lafayette and Louisiana Tech. Nothing to do with the CBS poll. The CBS poll is arbitrary. If you read the criteria, that was plainly stated if you comprehend what you read.

+ Reply to Thread