+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Non-Conference Schedules

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Non-Conference Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    Right back at ya, because you missed MY whole point. If you think you are annoyed, imagine how we feel: we are twice the size of ltu, yet have at least THREE times the number of ltu posters on OUR board.
    Leave Tech out of your conversations, unless referred to respectfully, and I doubt you would read anything from Tech folks.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    The only time I've posted in recent history is when there is a direct Tech question, like the tailgate and restaurant questions. I live in Lafayette so I peruse from time to time to see what's going on around the city. I ignore the plentiful Tech hating threads that constantly crop up.
    You certainly don't have to defend or explain your presence on their forum, nor do I. If they would leave Tech out of their rants, unless spoken of respectfully and with reverence, I doubt they would hear from anyone. I have never seen a Tech poster go over there to say @ Lafayette sucks or anything like that. A public message board is certainly not the Holy Grail, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    And it will probably be stodgdog.
    I am sure you understand that I have never debased their school or fanbase as claimed by "geauxpnc." He is upset because on the CUSA forum, after reading Cajun posters misinformation about Tech, I posted that there is no school named UL and/or Louisiana, and that such usage is illegal and unethical. Those are true statements, even though this guy claims them to be lies. I honestly don't know what he finds so unsettling and why he has turned this into a personal vendetta. I will admit I don't much appreciate his personal insults and taking things I have written out of context.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I am sure you understand that I have never debased their school or fanbase as claimed by "geauxpnc." He is upset because on the CUSA forum, after reading Cajun posters misinformation about Tech, I posted that there is no school named UL and/or Louisiana, and that such usage is illegal and unethical. Those are true statements, even though this guy claims them to be lies. I honestly don't know what he finds so unsettling and why he has turned this into a personal vendetta. I will admit I don't much appreciate his personal insults and taking things I have written out of context.
    Oh, I totally agree ... he's nuckin futz.

I just wish you'd stop quoting him. The rest of us have him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Oh, I totally agree ... he's nuckin futz.

I just wish you'd stop quoting him. The rest of us have him on ignore.
    I didn't know quotes affected the ignore feature. I'll try to keep that in mind, but I am not really interested in dialogue with this guy. I don't know why he keeps up with the same thing over and over. I understand he hates me, as irrational as that is. I get it. Everybody gets it. I don't know why he chases me around. I don't remember much from Psych 101, but he seems to suffer from transposition (not sure if that's the correct term), as he is transposing his thoughts and claiming them to be mine. I have instructed him not to believe he knows what I, or others, think.

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

None of the following are 'taken out of context.' They are your direct quotes, and all one has to do is click on the links to verify that fact....and it's only a sample of the many lies that you have made. YOU made it personal, my little friend, not me. You reap what you sow.....not my fault you don't like that.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@April 2nd, 2015, 10:42 amThread: Cutting back on Athletic Fees"........ I have never posted an unkind or untrue word about @ Lafayette or its fans. You are lying."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post80375505-16-2015, 05:04 PMThread: CUSA Decision on UAB".....(Cajuns) Are horrendous with extremely poor attitudes."http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1520490February 10th, 2015, 05:06 pm"You are nescient and benighted."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post784983January 25th, 2015, 10:26 pmThread: Huge CUSA meeting"You moron......... you are childish and ignorant.."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post779074Posted: 12/20/2014 7:15 PMRe: Canjuns to CUSA?"........why Tech would or should support Southwestern, a school lacking ethics and academics, over ULM? Why would Tech or CUSA choose to be associated with the likes of Southwestern? .......Your desire to falsely claim that you are the flagship and that ULM is a branch of Southwestern is clearly in violation of the law"http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=346&f...t=13437299&p=305-28-2015, 10:49 PMThread: 2016 Schedule???"You folks have a fine university @ Lafayette as we do in Louisiana Tech University."http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...chedule/page12

Varsity Bulldog geauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegeauxpnc Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

If they would leave Tech out of their rants, unless spoken of respectfully and with reverence, I doubt they would hear from anyone. I have never seen a Tech poster go over there to say @ Lafayette sucks or anything like that.
    Ok, I admit it: I can't tell if you really mean what you have said above, or if you are just being silly. Which one is it......will you 'instruct me' on this matter, kind sir?

Quote Originally Posted by geauxpnc View Post
    None of the following are 'taken out of context.' They are your direct quotes, and all one has to do is click on the links to verify that fact....and it's only a sample of the many lies that you have made. YOU made it personal, my little friend, not me. You reap what you sow.....not my fault you don't like that.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@April 2nd, 2015, 10:42 amThread: Cutting back on Athletic Fees"........ I have never posted an unkind or untrue word about @ Lafayette or its fans. You are lying."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post80375505-16-2015, 05:04 PMThread: CUSA Decision on UAB".....(Cajuns) Are horrendous with extremely poor attitudes."http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1520490February 10th, 2015, 05:06 pm"You are nescient and benighted."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post784983January 25th, 2015, 10:26 pmThread: Huge CUSA meeting"You moron......... you are childish and ignorant.."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ht=#post779074Posted: 12/20/2014 7:15 PMRe: Canjuns to CUSA?"........why Tech would or should support Southwestern, a school lacking ethics and academics, over ULM? Why would Tech or CUSA choose to be associated with the likes of Southwestern? .......Your desire to falsely claim that you are the flagship and that ULM is a branch of Southwestern is clearly in violation of the law"http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=346&f...t=13437299&p=305-28-2015, 10:49 PMThread: 2016 Schedule???"You folks have a fine university @ Lafayette as we do in Louisiana Tech University."http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...chedule/page12
    All of those are true statements. If they were not true, they would be my opinions. Neither true statements nor opinions can be lies. You have stated that I believe @ Lafayette is "plotting" to make ULM a satellite campus. I never said that. I have correctly stated that, in light of how and why the law was put it place, for @ Lafayette to claim UL and/or Louisiana as its "rightful" name would create the perception that ULM was a branch. I do believe what @ Lafayette is after in their "name game" is to create the perception they are something they are not. Maybe you find those statements unkind. I do not. The truth can't be unkind. You just don't like it. The statements regarding @ Lafayette's name game were not made on RP, BTW. However, those are the statements that have you behaving so irrationally.

I made the post you responded to at 3 PM. You posted your response at 3:04 PM. You seem to be obsessed.

All of those are true statements. If they were not true, they would be my opinions. Neither true statements nor opinions can be lies. You have stated that I believe @ Lafayette is "plotting" to make ULM a satellite campus. I never said that. I have correctly stated that, in light of how and why the law was put it place, for @ Lafayette to claim UL and/or Louisiana as its "rightful" name would create the perception that ULM was a branch. I do believe what @ Lafayette is after in their "name game" is to create the perception they are something they are not. Maybe you find those statements unkind. I do not. The truth can't be unkind. You just don't like it. The statements regarding @ Lafayette's name game were not made on RP, BTW. However, those are the statements that have you behaving so irrationally.I made the post you responded to at 3 PM. You posted your response at 3:04 PM. You seem to be obsessed.
    Oh my, so much stodgy word salad, lol.There are so many examples of your lies that's it's hard to pick just one, but here goes: you VERY clearly state that we are claimed to be both a flagship and that ULM is a branch of of us. Neither of those are facts, yet you present them as such.......in other words you LIED. Someone who lies, such as yourself is a LIAR.And you are a hypocrit to call us illegal, when ltu has clearly violated that much-vaunted lsu law that you little doggies are so find of. I don't know what makes it more embarrassing for y'all: to be lsu's good little biatches in this matter, or the fact that y'all run around taking pics of every UL you see. What silly behavior for a bunch of supposedly grown men, :-)And I'm obsessed???? LOL....your lasts post on RP was about 1am this morning....and you were in the site until 2:31am. Not THAT is obsession, little fella. But, now that this is in the pit it is not nearly as much fun. But I'm sure there will be other threads to join in on in the future!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So.......how bout that nonconference matchup in Manhattan, Kansas? Isn't there a game in Starkville? Who is gonna be crazy like me and drive back home to Ruston after the MSU game?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    So.......how bout that nonconference matchup in Manhattan, Kansas? Isn't there a game in Starkville? Who is gonna be crazy like me and drive back home to Ruston after the MSU game?
    Its not an awful drive and many of us have made similar trips in the past.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Its not an awful drive and many of us have made similar trips in the past.

We did that a couple of years ago when Tech completed the Mississippi trifecta. Not a bad trip to any of the 3.

+ Reply to Thread