+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Kenneth Dixon Named to Maxwell Award Watch List - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Kenneth Dixon Named to Maxwell Award Watch List - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech running back Kenneth Dixon was named to the 2015 Maxwell Award Watch List in an announcement made by the Maxwell Football Club Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Football. Kenneth Dixon Named to Maxwell Award Watch List - latechsports.com

If he sets the new record it will be a really big deal, not only for him, but Louisiana Tech as well. I'm sure CSH will give him every opportunity to get it.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Re: Football. Kenneth Dixon Named to Maxwell Award Watch List - latechsports.com

"Break the record!" I feel very comfortable in predicting he will shatter the record on his way to being drafted in the top three rounds. Dixon for Heisman signs should come out early & often! Running behind a more experienced line this year & many "other options" he will be set up for success. Hopefully our SID Department gets on board.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Statement year for Dixon. I think he will go out proving to be the best running back in Louisiana Tech history.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Statement year for Dixon. I think he will go out proving to be the best running back in Louisiana Tech history.
    I hope so. At least until the "next" best running back in Tech history. Go Kenneth.

+ Reply to Thread